ODFL | Danger, Will Robinson!

Going to have to find a big hill. It will be hard for mine when it shows 66 but all the radar speed checkers put it at 63….

Truck governed at 65 never go over 69,,,, not reckless like most od driver roi always lower then 500

Ya, ya. I run her down the mountain as fast as she can fly. It’s called Tak-in-off overdrive. Never got a call on that, just running a stop sign.
Aints even got a coach yet driver,,, u boys get them all day just leavin your yard,,, maybe need to stop lookin at them fancy rvs across the street driver

I remember one time leaving Akron in a old blue Roadway tractor with a heavy UMAX container get on the toll road find out it's ungoverned top speed 82mph my LYTX camera was going off the whole time until I slowed down when I hit the Indiana line it was a late Sat early Sun morning no traffic I let it rip!

We have a guy who got coached last fall for blowing the stop sign in tmw outbound lane. Lol
Got called in the office last year once for not comin to a complete stop somewheres in the middle of a big industrial park when there weren’t no cars comin anywhere

Busted out laughing, got up and said see ya

I aint got time for stupid