Yellow | Danny Davenport, 37 Year Teamster @ Atlanta 402 Linehaul

DannyDavenport2015---Copy.md.jpg
We lost another good ol' freight hauler on July 8th at Atlanta 402. Linehaul Driver Danny Davenport came in from his run this morning and had a massive heart attack at the top of the stairs. Danny made sure his load got in regardless, and those who knew of his work ethic will understand. When we received the first new Volvos in 2015, Danny came and got me and said to climb in and look at this! It has an automatic and a Stereo Radio with XM...He wanted his picture taken in it as he said he probably would never get to drive one!LOL...Rest In Peace Danny. I talked to his wife Judy yesterday and Danny will have a memorial service to be announced at a later date.

DannyDavenport2015---Copy.md.jpg
We lost another good ol' freight hauler on July 8th at Atlanta 402. Linehaul Driver Danny Davenport came in from his run this morning and had a massive heart attack at the top of the stairs. Danny made sure his load got in regardless, and those who knew of his work ethic will understand. When we received the first new Volvos in 2015, Danny came and got me and said to climb in and look at this! It has an automatic and a Stereo Radio with XM...He wanted his picture taken in it as he said he probably would never get to drive one!LOL...Rest In Peace Danny. I talked to his wife Judy yesterday and Danny will have a memorial service to be announced at a later date.
Rest In Peace ,Brother.