Darksky Revealed!!!!

TeamsterForever

TB Lurker
Credits
It's now official....based on certain criteria this morning at New Century.... and the reaction of said individual when he was called out by the Union ...along with covert ops while said individual was performing his management duties at his desk...." STEALING TIME POSTING ON THIS PAGE DURING COMPANY TIME"....how funny is that!!!! ....busted bobblehead!!!!!

If he can post on company time you should be allowed to too.

Yaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn man you bore me Mark and no I am not bobble head your boy Chris already met bobble head and thought he was someone else.
Mr. ABFer this is America I could give a ish when you post or who you are ,, you don't work here just like my dear old friend Mark.

No Mark you know I am not the bobble head that would be tooooooo easy for you to figure out. I saw that Chris had his earring polished up today while I was shaking his hand it looks soooo sexy !! It was so cool to meet the legend !!

Yaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn man you bore me Mark and no I am not bobble head your boy Chris already met bobble head and thought he was someone else.
Mr. ABFer this is America I could give a ish when you post or who you are ,, you don't work here just like my dear old friend Mark.

No Mark you know I am not the bobble head that would be tooooooo easy for you to figure out. I saw that Chris had his earring polished up today while I was shaking his hand it looks soooo sexy !! It was so cool to meet the legend !!
I fail to see where this being American comes into play with the rest of your post. When I don't give a ish about someone and their posts I ignore them, so would any rational person. And with this being America it is legal for me to help the guys out.

I guess your moles need new glasses lol that is pretty funny !! Mark I assure you I am not him ! Keep guessing I will let you know if your getting warmer :) before I head for my nappy !

not concerned really, could give a crap less about his opinion. Obviously not a Teamster. Just wondering why all these so called men with the big mouths and opinions have to play hide and seek.

doubtful...thats another pathetic example of unionized work, UFCW...what a joke, $8/hr for people to live off of is atrocious, makes any profession look way better

Obviously you're quite the jealous type. Guess you're not allowed to wear an earring to your office job hiding behind your cubicle. Oh wait I know why, if you put a hole anywhere the roids will seep out and then you'll have a mess to clean up.....puffer fish!!!!!

Funny stuff !! Mark I could be standing right in front of your face and you wouldn't have a clue. Just like your man crush didnt.

Hey mark hows your weekend going ? YRC really jammed that one down the Teamsters throat,,,,no negotiations just JAMMED IT RIGHT DOWN THEIR THROATS and now those poor drivers will be giving back once again,,,,,,,,,,,good stuff from Hoffa & the boys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yea I want to give them more of my hard earned money !!