Darksky Revealed!!!!

Obviously you're correct, wouldn't know who you are. But why are you so afraid to tell at least me who you really are??? You talk alot of tough trash on this post but yet in reality you have no ....s to be a man and truly back up you convictions with a face. Guess that's probably how you acted 15 years ago, until someone got you busted. Your uncle was probably embarrassed when you got dumped, that's if he was a BA at all, and you a TEAMSTER????? What a joke!!! You don't have the slightest clue how to be a Teamster. Guess your Uncle didn't teach you well enough. Until you become a man and own up to who you really are don't talk to me. You remind me of a 10 year old girl talking trash about others but never owning up. Guess you're afraid the rest of us on here will laugh in your face once we put a name to your mouth.

It's Monday evening and still no reply from my favorite actor of all time...DarkSky. He's a person of many talents. His acting career spans the globe....a great character actor portraying a wide array of characters..... The lonely " 3rd Grader",A veteran "Teamster of 15 Years", his academy award nomination as " The Champ", but he is well known in the industry as the meek one in........... " The Man With The Golden Mouth." I just can't wait to see what premier roles he will be taking on in 2014!!!!!!!

It's Monday evening and still no reply from my favorite actor of all time...DarkSky. He's a person of many talents. His acting career spans the globe....a great character actor portraying a wide array of characters..... The lonely " 3rd Grader",A veteran "Teamster of 15 Years", his academy award nomination as " The Champ", but he is well known in the industry as the meek one in........... " The Man With The Golden Mouth." I just can't wait to see what premier roles he will be taking on in 2014!!!!!!!
:hysterical:

Oh Mark I am so touched you missed me ,, you better hide that man crush for me it might get you into trouble :)

And Mark I asked all those question in the beginning to expose you & Chris and the bs the Teamsters peddle.

So in short I voted no and hope I swayed a bunch of other no votes,

I played you Mark,,,,,,,.,,,,but don't be sad it's out of your & my control now.

you definitely didn't play ME, just played all your no vote supporters and exposed yourself as the farce that you really are! Why would someone believe let alone trust you after you pretended to be something that you never were. We, as Teamsters knew you were full of crap from the get go.....just let you ramble on and on to expose who you really are. So, if anyone got played it was YOU!!!! You definately won the Academy Award for Best Actor In A Comedy Series. Now the question still remains, will you accept the award in PERSON ??

I'll answer that question for you.... NO.....because you obviously are not proud of what you stand for. Myself, Chris and everyone that represents what it means to have an equal playing field with ANY employer are PROUD of what we stand for and WILL NOT HIDE WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE STAND FOR. You,on the other hand have spewed lies after lies, not only about yourself but felt the need to reinforce your agenda by adding a fictitious family member. We loved the way you made this stuff up as you went along...quite comical, hence the Academy Award. A Man, you'll never be, a character actor.... hands down the best in the business!!! You actually make Jim Carey look like an amateur.

Teamster forever never once changed his story always on point. You did nothing but lie the whole time
You where on here knobody believed a word you typed. So don't pat yourself on the back.
In the end the union will be in NCT and you will be hoping your desk job still exists come the new year
Have a happy holiday ...... douchebag

practice what you preach Darksky.....MAN UP... or change your tampon...... Blah,blah blah..... I'll never let go of who I stand for..... proud of who I am and my convictions and man enough to put it all out there so real men can put a name to a face.....Unlike your romper room mentality....afraid of retribution by some of your fellow employees. I can see your point because I'd hide behind a screen name if I acted like you do!!!!!!

Maybe we should feel sorry for Darksky. He might have a multiple personality disorder. Beware followers you never know who you'll be following

I think he's a woman trapped in a man's body...loves to gossip, wears his panties on his sleeve, loves to spread rumors,and just can't take personal credit for his words.....hides behind all that MAKEUP!!!!!!.....and wears pumps!!!!!!