Yellow | Darrel Harris named President of Yellow Corporation

Pretty sure the toxicity ship has sailed. But on the bright side, at least the funds were available to do the right thing for Mr Ware and the others. Hopefully Mr Harris can bring HNRY to the next level and provide Yellow the means to concentrate on becoming the world leader in non CDL box truck pilots and fork lift jockeys. All with industry trailing pay that's almost 2/3rds what others are making!! Go to Yellow.com to start your descent into alcoholism and madness today!!!!

Darrel Harris Named President of Yellow​

dharris_preview.jpg
Harris

You Da Man GIF by memecandy

:19:

I still don’t know the difference between the 2? Preston operated from the east coast to the Midwest.
Most regionals are Northeast, southeast, Midwest and such. Super regional would be at least 1 region and a good portion of another but not a whole other. I don’t think anyone has used the term in quite a while. APA would have been super regional, they were mainly Northeast but pushed into Indiana, Illinois and some of Michigan but not the whole Midwest.

Most regionals are Northeast, southeast, Midwest and such. Super regional would be at least 1 region and a good portion of another but not a whole other. I don’t think anyone has used the term in quite a while. APA would have been super regional, they were mainly Northeast but pushed into Indiana, Illinois and some of Michigan but not the whole Midwest.
So what would you be if you have direct coverage in the mid Atlantic, Southeast, Southwest, along with inter line partners to the northeast, and Midwest?

Pretty sure the toxicity ship has sailed. But on the bright side, at least the funds were available to do the right thing for Mr Ware and the others. Hopefully Mr Harris can bring HNRY to the next level and provide Yellow the means to concentrate on becoming the world leader in non CDL box truck pilots and fork lift jockeys. All with industry trailing pay that's almost 2/3rds what others are making!! Go to Yellow.com to start your descent into alcoholism and madness today!!!!
I hear Coop is already bidding on Roadway Spy, the country's top forklift jockey.