Daryl Geyer

wonderring99

TB Veteran
Credits
My brother .... november 1st 2013..

If I would have known you were internally suffering the way you were I would have stopped what I was doing and took those steps with you. I know our relationship went stagnant in 2006 over family matters but I did miss our relationship . You hid it well even when we worked together in family business .. I am sorry it had to be this way. I never stopped loving you as a brother .. I am sorry if I failed you .. You were loved more than you realized ...

dan

My brother .... november 1st 2013..

If I would have known you were internally suffering the way you were I would have stopped what I was doing and took those steps with you. I know our relationship went stagnant in 2006 over family matters but I did miss our relationship . You hid it well even when we worked together in family business .. I am sorry it had to be this way. I never stopped loving you as a brother .. I am sorry if I failed you .. You were loved more than you realized ...

dan

Sorry for your loss, I always tell people it doesn't pay to hold a grudge-forget it-be the better person, learn and move one

I am stopping by to tell you that I still miss you and I wish things did not happen the way they happened. There is not a day that goes by that where you I don't think about you.

In one sense there is no death.....The life of a soul on earth last beyond his departure....You will always feel that life touching yours, that voice speaking to you, that spirit looking out of others eyes, talking to you in the familiar things he touched, worked with, loved as familiar friends. He lives on in your life and in the lives of all others that knew him. ..... I believe that he knows now you loved him .... He's looking down and knows.... I've lost many loved one's and I will always choose to believe that.