Day Tripper

Veteran

TB Lurker
Credits
Ok got it figured and reaffirmed you are management and know who you are keep bashing us union workers without us OakH has nothing, proven in bill and revenue count over last five months u used to be union now you have lowered your self to the vanderpoops level YOU are disgusting :nutkick:

Ok got it figured and reaffirmed you are management and know who you are keep bashing us union workers without us OakH has nothing, proven in bill and revenue count over last five months u used to be union now you have lowered your self to the vanderpoops level YOU are disgusting :nutkick:

Well aren't you special and quite intellegent. Blah Blah Blah.
Hey are you seeing all the levels coming up since all the special ones are back? I think NOT!

I'm surprised he can still type.

I figured Day Tripper's hands would be tired out from signing his name to the bottom of all of those decertification applications.

I hope you got it in writing from David and Edward that they would supply you with legal representation when the NLRB comes asking some hard questions. Perjury before a government labor board is a naughty no-no!

Day Tripper you DONT cover you trail very good (example)
look at you post times, Track the servers, very very sloppy :loser:

Well aren't you special and quite intellegent. Blah Blah Blah.
Hey are you seeing all the levels coming up since all the special ones are back? I think NOT!

:duh:It still amazes me that anyone who is running a business would have the b***s to cut their own throats. this has got to be one of the stupidest, boneheaded, and idiotic business decisions I have ever witnessed!!!!! when you are at the top and looking down on all your competitors why would you hand them your most prized possession (your customers) ed and dave have done just that they have pissed away 90 plus years of customer relations and strong business experience for what? a chance to be non union! what a huge mistake! ed and dave stop trying to cram numbers down our throats and get back to running the business not ruining the business! enough already! also if your management team actually worked on trying to satisfy the customers needs on a more personal level rather than tring to be efficient by numbers we might actually keep some of those we bring back. Running a business solely on numbers is also a dumb business decision.