SEFL | Dead forum

The last few years I worked in LTL, the company I worked at highly discourged any mention of the company name on social media.
The company I work at now, (not a LTL company) has it in the company policy and rules, that is strickly forbidden to have any mention of the company name, logo, or likeness in any shape manner or form whatesoever, good, bad, or otherwise. Any employee engaging said activity is subject to termination.
Wow, guess they're not fans of the first amendment. Must be a Canadian company. SEFL is a good company overall, they have their faults like any other. The good is, job security and the pay and benefits is decent. It's mostly a local leadership issue. They like to preach about culture and their mission statement but don't like it when you call them out on it. I have no problems with Southeastern but don't talk to me about culture if you're not going to live it!

Wow, guess they're not fans of the first amendment. Must be a Canadian company. SEFL is a good company overall, they have their faults like any other. The good is, job security and the pay and benefits is decent. It's mostly a local leadership issue. They like to preach about culture and their mission statement but don't like it when you call them out on it. I have no problems with Southeastern but don't talk to me about culture if you're not going to live it!
Freedom of speech is as much a right in Canada as in the United States. It's contained within the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

Most road drivers have never heard of trucking boards. I have been trying to spread the word around.
We should all try and spread the word and use this board to relay info and procedures at different barns.