dedicate runs

aat0205

TB Lurker
Credits
it looks like we are getting 80% of the conway's truck loads and long distance freigh,did anybody knows when it will start?I can wait to get a dedicate run :1036316054: :butt kiss:

you will be getting plenty of runs as soon as you qualify for the forklift and pallet jack. we will be giving you and your partner a back belt also. we need the extra dock help as it is.

it looks like we are getting 80% of the conway's truck loads and long distance freigh,did anybody knows when it will start?I can wait to get a dedicate run :1036316054: :butt kiss:
Don't act all freakin happy there. In order for you to achieve that run more than likely a fine dsr lost his job:nutkick: Try and act like you care for another working man.

Don't act all freakin happy there. In order for you to achieve that run more than likely a fine dsr lost his job:nutkick: Try and act like you care for another working man.

Could be worse;

He could have asked en espainol...senor.

In todays society it is an all about ""ME"" deal.No-one cares about anyone except themselves.That is one big reason why our country is headed down-hill faster than an overloaded diesel on wolfcreek pass.

with the low pay for the cfi drivers it is cheaper for them to haul our freight. we can hold them at an fac for hours without pay while the fac loads them back to their destination. non union busting in reverse. we did it to cf and now they are doing the same to us

I guess what goes around comes around,,even though you all personally did not do it to CF.But I guess those folks at Menlo have a track record of finding cheaper ways of doing biz.Or may be that truck-load freight is down also and they are keeping the cheaper side working while you guy's at ConWay have to suffer.No matter how you slice it some-one will get the heel.

No matter how you slice it some-one will get the heel.

I commend you on your use of language. Used were no vulgarities or anatomical references.

This is something I can improve on, but these issues sure do get my shorts all twisted up and my testicles can't breath.

Am serious as this was meant to be a compliment.

Logo.gif

The New CFI logo in case you have not seen it..

.35 and ""Free XM Radio"" (oh what a feeling!!).35 with one year experience and with 10 years .35 and with 15 years .35 and with 20 years .35 and with 25 years .35
Get the picture .35 it don't get no better than that driver

the free XM is to keep them entertained for hours at the Con-way terminals while they wait for a load. I've heard there's been a CFI unit sitting at NRM for a week or so....driver left it.