ABF | DEF shortage in America

Ok ok ok, I can take some teasing. I am a big boy.

There are times I stick a boot into my big mouth.

I made a home here in Arkansas of all places. I can remember the yankees back home saying why in hell did you live THERE?!

Why not?

China & Biden are bankrupting America and when dumb USA has China make all our computer chips and supplies , China can simply stop making it and then send a virus over too !

It's real people.....

Konar says that Pilot Flying J is currently in danger of losing about one-third of its total rail shipping capacity, which will strand an astounding 100 million gallons of DEF per year with “each rail car … worth about five million miles of trucking.” He warns that there is no way to replace 100 million gallons of DEF “in any reasonable time frame.”

And......
“Remember this moment,” Bray adds. “Remember, in six months, that we were here, and that the news was about Amber Heard and the Donald Trump is bad theme, which is apparently very important.”

And remember a time when none of this was thought possible.

Yes you are correct tried to show yellow garage was told to shut up
probably because it's illegal.......

There is no way around this; it is 100% illegal to tamper with or modify the emission system on your truck in any way. It isn’t a state or local law (although those exist, as well), but Federal law.

Ok ok ok, I can take some teasing. I am a big boy.

There are times I stick a boot into my big mouth.

I made a home here in Arkansas of all places. I can remember the yankees back home saying why in hell did you live THERE?!

Why not?
Why not indeed... There are a lot worse places.
Well it is the home of Abf, afterall the big city slickers of Ltl have fallen, is the only full Nmfa company alive & prospering. Just proves that having a mouth full of teeth is not all it's cracked up to be.:lmao: Could y'all talk louder, I'm Def, thanks.:hide: