R&L | Deleted Post

Ted Decker trk

When things are FUBAR, FIDO!
Credits
had a deleted post on another thread, I'd like to know why. If it's because I asked if someone is a silver bullet, people should be made aware that is an actual term used by R&L to describe roving trouble shooters in the company

had a deleted post on another thread, I'd like to know why. If it's because I asked if someone is a silver bullet, people should be made aware that is an actual term used by R&L to describe roving trouble shooters in the company
Not sure what you are talking about , are you Sir ?

Not sure what you are talking about , are you Sir ?
I am well aware of what I'm talking about . In nobody's boy thread "new terminal in sanger Texas", I posted a question : "Who's Ron E? Silver Bullet?". That post was deleted. I'd like to know why that post was deleted.

Clear enough?

Last names in post or quoted last names in posts... No last names on Truckingboards unless it is a famous person

Normally I go back and edit all posts affected... Been sick all week with flu, easier to soft delete than edit.

Last names in post or quoted last names in posts... No last names on Truckingboards unless it is a famous person

Normally I go back and edit all posts affected... Been sick all week with flu, easier to soft delete than edit.
Copy that, first off sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Hope you feel better soon.
What threw me was my post with the full name still showed up as a quote in a reply . I'm hip about the last name thing and R&L Silver Bullets are rather well known throughout our system so from our company standpoint they are kind of famous. And I wasn't sure who deleted it. The Silver Bullet term can have some negative slang uses as well . Suffice it to say I'm a little slow sometimes and this time I was confused as well. Thanks for filling me in.