XPO | Deleted threads

What game? Havent had a chance to gey back on. But at least u gave it a chance. Great moderating. Thanks again.

Next time just say what you know. Nobody will stop you from making a new post where you spell it out. This is no place for innuendo and winks and nods. Just say it.

I consider what happened great moderating. Thanks.

You have been on , created a new thread to complain about a deleted thread and you still haven't cleared up what you were hinting at or about , but not directly posting the actual issue or idea.

In other words: What is it that you could have said but haven't said yet?

The guy hears some cryptic ::shit:: and comes here to ask around and see if any one else has heard anything. The response ? Delete the thread and bash him for not knowing the whole story. Idiots. You are all idiots.

The guy hears some cryptic :::shit::: and comes here to ask around and see if any one else has heard anything. The response ? Delete the thread and bash him for not knowing the whole story. Idiots. You are all idiots.
I will grant him what you said. But instead of clearing things up when he got a chance , he started a new thread to complain and there is still no idea what he was hinting at.

Does anyone have anything on what he was talking about?

I will grant him what you said. But instead of clearing things up when he got a chance , he started a new thread to complain and there is still no idea what he was hinting at.

Does anyone have anything on what he was talking about?

How can he clear up anything ? He was asking if anyone had heard anything ? If any of us knew anything. He was asking the forum. And the forum turned around and demanded the answer from him. DUMB ::shit::

How can he clear up anything ? He was asking if anyone had heard anything ? If any of us knew anything. He was asking the forum. And the forum turned around and demanded the answer from him. DUMB :::shit:::
That’s not what he posted. If you don’t know what he posted, keep your mouth shut.

That’s not what he posted. If you don’t know what he posted, keep your mouth shut.

I read his post and visited the #dnnnews. Didn't see where he did anything against forum rules.

You guys ever try to look up anything about crypto currency while on lunch or anything ? If you use the terminal WIFI. The company servers completely censor it out. You won't be able to load any pages on the subject.

3rBMHGi.jpg

Ok I'm trying to understand this all

Personally , I stay off of the company WiFi.

Cell phone provider's service is usually faster than the WiFi XPO has head to head.