TForce | Delivering Rogue fitness to individuals and fitness centers........

I would be afraid to consider the intake of food items back then compared to the work I was doing physically in that trailer. I spent the last three years getting back to where I was 5 years ago in the 180's However getting from there to 160's is too much.

If I was to eat now what I did back then without that physical work I would be dead from obesity related issues by now.

If there is any load I truly hated with a passion it's Tiles. Those came in on seacans and unloaded at curbside and into a little office complex not big enough to take it all. Rolled Carpets would be a close second. I delivered a load into downtown Salt Lake City once. You would think all those strapping mormons would wait a moment before pitching in. But nary any to be found when it's time to unload the damn things.

The hardest work Ive seen people do were 5 teenagers of minor age. None older than 16 and two were 14. All were court ordered service in lieu of punishment at Juvie. The sooner they were loaded the sooner they were home. All 5 put aboard about 62000 for Europe one day. It barely fit the volume. They had it done in 3 hours flat. One was not yet into his growth they said and was taller and in muscle more than I did by weight. I would imagine him well on the way to 6 foot 8 once he hit 18. It would cost so much in food to keep him going through a workday. Not much for brains though which made it easy for the Lawmen in that area to catch him.

Don't you think it's ironic how, when you deliver EXCERCISE EQUIPMENT to residentials or gyms, these people are the LEAST likely to want to help you?
That is really too funny....I have 2 stories on this....
1. Delivered floor exercise mats to a guy...couldn't help me because he said he had a bad back......he had all sorts of weights in the garage though....
2. Delivered a treadmill to a BIG guy....nice guy....driveway very steep.....he asked if I could take it up the drive near his door....I said yeah but you got to help push...he did.....when we got to the top we are both huffing....I said to him "this thing is going to help you lose a lot of weight...you just need a pallet jack like mine and if you lugged it up and down your driveway a half hour everyday you will lose a lot".... he laughed and gave me a tip.....

I remember a big boy who was doing a bit of cash income lumping near Atlanta one time. He was something I tell you.

I distinctly recall the little manager going through the whole song and dance about back braces and so on. Lift this way not that way etc. They never did find a brace large enough to fit him. Best we could do was take a 4 inch strap from a flatbedder and tied that on to him racket and all. He would move loaded semis for fun. Just get a good hold of that frame end and walk off. (Neutral etc)

I would bet that if the particular business was still operating today hes back there moving pallets.

These posts are too much lol. I workout and order rogue and have a home gym. But I always help & tip the delivery guy. But I’m a savage with the weights so most of you p&d guys don’t help me too much. Only kidding. Those treadmills are crazy heavy 330lb just the track on a commercial one. Happy Thanksgiving my fellow truckers

These posts are too much lol. I workout and order rogue and have a home gym. But I always help & tip the delivery guy. But I’m a savage with the weights so most of you p&d guys don’t help me too much. Only kidding. Those treadmills are crazy heavy 330lb just the track on a commercial one. Happy Thanksgiving my fellow truckers
The commercial style treadmills we do are 370 lbs or so....I'm lucky though, our dock guys tend to knock a few boards off the pallet to lighten them up for me....

”Can you put it upstairs in my workout room?”
I had one two weeks ago want me to take it to his basement... I politely told him no but I will put it in your garage (he only paid for curbside)....he actually called my manager the next day and fabricated a story (which thankfully wasn't believed).....now I have been looking at body cams to record my interactions with residential customers....

All residentials are curb side. You can simply bring the stuff back to the terminal. You can refuse to do anything unsafe. In almost every circumstance, unloading a pallet that is at least twice as long as the lift gate or weights 3 to 10 times your body weight, is a potential injury and certainly not very safe.

All residentials are curb side. You can simply bring the stuff back to the terminal. You can refuse to do anything unsafe. In almost every circumstance, unloading a pallet that is at least twice as long as the lift gate or weights 3 to 10 times your body weight, is a potential injury and certainly not very safe.
Actually ABF still does garage delivery.... he was an older guy (85 or so) so I was being nice to him and said no to the basement, but I will put it in the garage......no good deed goes unpunished....

Body cams would have resolved so much BS from back in the day. Then again I am grateful that we did not yet have the damn things for some of the things that had to happen.

On the other hand some members here are probably raised on video. So they would require video tape of some sincillating evidence of a story telling before they can accept it as such. =)

I had one two weeks ago want me to take it to his basement... I politely told him no but I will put it in your garage (he only paid for curbside)....he actually called my manager the next day and fabricated a story (which thankfully wasn't believed).....now I have been looking at body cams to record my interactions with residential customers....
Just get a go pro with the head attachment. This way its looking right at them. :encouragement::encouragement: