Central Transport | demise of vitran

animal61

TB Lurker
Credits
If I create a firestorm so be it,this company now SUCKS,everything about it,every day its something they are taking away or you cant do.We went from 9 linehaul to 2 in SPC.No miles ,pay cut,benefits stink(if you are crazy enough to take them) vacation taken,personal days.It goes on and on.How anyone can stay here over 6mos is beyond me.You cant talk to no one in corporate about a thing,no one answers the phone or replies to e/mail.WTH.They micro manage everything from Michigan,WTH.Also spend more time on phone waiting for someone to answer.I always thought the hammels were bad,its like comparing Obama to Bush the former stinks ,the latter was good but we are stuck with the new.All I can say is cmon march for my retirement.Not soon enough.Thought it was bad with vitran when all the fed-ex clown management came in,now its like barnumand baileys circus.As soon as I start my truck the carnival music starts playing.Thought we had junk at vitran,this yellow submarine stuff is a big joke,better stuff in our dead line.

If I create a firestorm so be it,this company now SUCKS,everything about it,every day its something they are taking away or you cant do.We went from 9 linehaul to 2 in SPC.No miles ,pay cut,benefits stink(if you are crazy enough to take them) vacation taken,personal days.It goes on and on.How anyone can stay here over 6mos is beyond me.You cant talk to no one in corporate about a thing,no one answers the phone or replies to e/mail.WTH.They micro manage everything from Michigan,WTH.Also spend more time on phone waiting for someone to answer.I always thought the hammels were bad,its like comparing Obama to Bush the former stinks ,the latter was good but we are stuck with the new.All I can say is cmon march for my retirement.Not soon enough.Thought it was bad with vitran when all the fed-ex clown management came in,now its like barnumand baileys circus.As soon as I start my truck the carnival music starts playing.Thought we had junk at vitran,this yellow submarine stuff is a big joke,better stuff in our dead line.
Your preaching to the choir my brother......The congregation hears you loud and clear.

But at least you have a job and your check cashes (haven't heard that in a few weeks) :)