1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

Democratic Presidential Hopefuls Pitch Plans To Strengthen Workers' Rights

Discussion in 'Central States Pension Fund Discussion' started by Freightmaster1, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Freightmaster1

Freightmaster1 Well-Known Member

2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    Dateline Des Moines, at the convention:

Coop Dispatch Spokesman Big Dave reports BRG and -15% wong are actively recruiting CSPF Orphans to monitor low underpasses, weight restricted bridges, and boardwalks. Orphans are to be ready with reporter's phone numbers , be trained in crowd control, and have supplies for running a popcorn stand. Coop owner Donna will walk the Pension Office halls, wearing a 15% smaller bikini in hopes of distracting officers of researching Reemployment Violations....

seabreeze likes this.
  3. seabreeze

seabreeze Not Well Known Member, 63 Year Teamster Member AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Hope this will not be a requirement for all orphans, I can't see me riding on top of a trailer with Wong driving, plus I'm afraid of hights.
    Bride says bikini deal is ok, I'd be like the dog chasing a UPS Truck, if I caught it, I still couldn't drive it

jimmy g likes this.