Democratic Presidential Hopefuls Pitch Plans To Strengthen Workers' Rights

Dateline Des Moines, at the convention:

Coop Dispatch Spokesman Big Dave reports BRG and -15% wong are actively recruiting CSPF Orphans to monitor low underpasses, weight restricted bridges, and boardwalks. Orphans are to be ready with reporter's phone numbers , be trained in crowd control, and have supplies for running a popcorn stand. Coop owner Donna will walk the Pension Office halls, wearing a 15% smaller bikini in hopes of distracting officers of researching Reemployment Violations....

Dateline Des Moines, at the convention:

Coop Dispatch Spokesman Big Dave reports BRG and -15% wong are actively recruiting CSPF Orphans to monitor low underpasses, weight restricted bridges, and boardwalks. Orphans are to be ready with reporter's phone numbers , be trained in crowd control, and have supplies for running a popcorn stand. Coop owner Donna will walk the Pension Office halls, wearing a 15% smaller bikini in hopes of distracting officers of researching Reemployment Violations....

Hope this will not be a requirement for all orphans, I can't see me riding on top of a trailer with Wong driving, plus I'm afraid of hights.
Bride says bikini deal is ok, I'd be like the dog chasing a UPS Truck, if I caught it, I still couldn't drive it