Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Democratic Run City- Anarchy

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium

The looters’ method is apparently to travel in large convoys of vehicles, block roads, and then seize whatever they can before leaving.

CBS San Francisco reported:

Dozens of looters swarmed into the Nordstrom store in downtown Walnut Creek Saturday night, terrorizing shoppers, ripping off bag loads of merchandise and ransacking shelves before fleeing in a several vehicles waiting for them on the street.
Walnut Creek Lt. Ryan Hibbs told KPIX 5 that police began receiving calls about the looting at around 9 p.m. He said there were approximately 80 individuals who ran into the store and began looting and smashing shelves.

Hibbs said officers stopped one vehicle and arrested both suspects — a male and a female — inside. The male was charged with robbery, possession of stolen property, conspiracy to commit burglary and possession of burglary tools. The female was arrested for unlawful possession of a firearm.

A third suspect was caught on foot and arrested. He was also charged with robbery, possession of stolen property, conspiracy to commit burglary and possession of burglary tools.
A manger at a local P.F. Chang’s nearby told CBS Los Angeles that the looters rushed into Nordstrom in ski masks. “It was insane.”

Dems suck
how about prosecuting these criminals
or
is this "reparations"

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
They only had a short time to mob a store, hit the place in a organized pattern depending on the store layout with numbers of people sufficient to provide total coverage (Infestation) of the target. Some got arrested, others hurt... its treated as incidental losses by the organizer.

From that I can consider tonight is that particular business has to close up, tear up the licnesing, declare force majure, settle up on taxes and fire everyone. Its finished as a going cocern. Particularly after you learn what will be charged you to carry a insurance coverage on that when all of that is cleaned up.

The bad guys got in, had a couple minutes, staged the transport and for the most part got out and gone.

This will become a model of future near term operations against similar higher end merchants with physical stores stuffed of that kind of riches easily liquidated.

The only way to end this scourage is to be a closed and secure warehouse facility with a walled compound where only specific workers have access and only during certain times of the day to work there as a mail order facility shipping to order via the postal system or whatever.

The main building itself will be in a landscaped terrain where its not possible to present more than just one loading dock for a transfer box truck from another shipping and recieving warehouse off site. In other words if your workers want to access that building to do their work they will have to walk across a open space. OR ride a tram, bus etc on a closed loop to and from there. You would not be able to assemble more than 2 vehicles at best outside of simple and required fire codes within a half a mile of the main Kastel.

There is no point in having a retail store front with all it's glitz and glitter when two minutes seperate you and your family from a future of a poverty you cannot recover or even survive.

DCM_Doc

Dems suck
how about prosecuting these criminals
or
is this "reparations"
Nothing will be done to the looters. If anybody tries to stop them especially if they are armed, they will be arrested & they will be the ones sent to jail. If the merchandise stolen isn't valued at over $99 it is not a crime. California will keep electing the same criminal lovers so the hands of the police are tied.

Last edited:

Hookman

Just passing thru
Premium
Nothing will be done to the looters. If anybody tries to stop them especially if they are armed, they will be arrested & they will be the ones sent to jail. If the merchandise stolen isn't valued at over $99 it is not a crime. California will keep electing the same criminal lovers so the hands of the police are tied.
It's $950 in commifornia before any prosecution. crooks got a raise.

1984Sideways

950 eh?

Unimaginative.

Lipstick. $1200.00 and it will sit safely all over the counter while the store is stripped. Just quietly run the price off at the register for Nanny to pay .50 or whatever.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
Yep. That's also why I have no issue with the violent crimes also being rampant in the inner cities. You have to trade a few lives for the opportunity to loot. Elections have consequences. Enjoy.

DCM_Doc

The corporations need to stop rebuilding in the hood. Sell their stocks until they flee the hood for good. When the Democrats are in power, anything in the hood is a bad investment.
The looters are branching out. I remember some stores in the inner cites have closed because of looting & assaults on employees. It is almost comical because the people there are getting what they wanted. Maybe Pelosi will restore some law & order while she is home.

Last edited:

1984Sideways

Nothing new under the sun. The Bronx is burning and SF is full of **** again. Meh. Whatever.

If all the big chain stores went poof tomorrow then what? Hmm? I bet you the people will lumber along well enough without them.

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
The corporations need to stop rebuilding in the hood. Sell their stocks until they flee the hood for good. When the Democrats are in power, anything in the hood is a bad investment.

these arent in the hood
this was a Louis Vitton store and then a Nordstrums
They are going to the suburbs because that is where the good stuff is
eventually these stores will close, cant absorb the loses

1984Sideways

these arent in the hood
this was a Louis Vitton store and then a Nordstrums
They are going to the suburbs because that is where the good stuff is
eventually these stores will close, cant absorb the loses
I know absolutely nothing about these stores. If I saw one it meant that we are in hoity toity land and make believe etc.

Sometimes the good stuff is closest to its time and place near home. I remember a bootmakers shop down the road a ways where you could have a boot built to order or repaired provided they were not built in the Chinese way. I bought a pair when I started trucking and it was still on it's original sole and heel 30+ years in. I had to set them aside because in age the sizing changes rather drastically. If I wanted to get another boot like that there is no way I can for all the money in the world. They just do not exist.

buffalobill

I live Here
Premium
I know absolutely nothing about these stores. If I saw one it meant that we are in hoity toity land and make believe etc.

Sometimes the good stuff is closest to its time and place near home. I remember a bootmakers shop down the road a ways where you could have a boot built to order or repaired provided they were not built in the Chinese way. I bought a pair when I started trucking and it was still on it's original sole and heel 30+ years in. I had to set them aside because in age the sizing changes rather drastically. If I wanted to get another boot like that there is no way I can for all the money in the world. They just do not exist.
That's exactly what it is. They know rich white people in the suburbs are the easiest targets. They're the neighborhoods full of whiny smarmy ***** do gooders looking out for the environment, sexism, racism, and every other stupid white guilt crusade.