ABF | Deregulation Naysayers Were Right About Everything, Except Most Important Thing!

Sickening, isn't it? Our so-called "leaders" were too busy setting up their own personal fiefdom,....feathering their own nest.......at our expense. It's hard to say who had greater disdain for trucking company employees,......the Union top brass, or the employers. And,....so now we find ourselves here. The IBT is about three steps from finding itself the laughingstock of organized Labor,...and in danger of becoming a minor footnote in history. Mr. Hoffa can't even appoint watchdogs over YRC who are competent and faithful......And all he can do is bloviate about how "unconscienable" Mr. Welch's "offer" was,....and demand "accountability"..........Yeah,.....they'll get right on that, Mr. Hoffa.........cause they're oh so scared of what you'll do..........( didn't even "fire" his two appointees yet, did he?)...

Sickening, isn't it? Our so-called "leaders" were too busy setting up their own personal fiefdom,....feathering their own nest.......at our expense. It's hard to say who had greater disdain for trucking company employees,......the Union top brass, or the employers. And,....so now we find ourselves here. The IBT is about three steps from finding itself the laughingstock of organized Labor,...and in danger of becoming a minor footnote in history. Mr. Hoffa can't even appoint watchdogs over YRC who are competent and faithful......And all he can do is bloviate about how "unconscienable" Mr. Welch's "offer" was,....and demand "accountability"..........Yeah,.....they'll get right on that, Mr. Hoffa.........cause they're oh so scared of what you'll do..........( didn't even "fire" his two appointees yet, did he?)...

I'm still waiting to hear...."Stone, you were right. We will never doubt you again. "

Lol! Ya when hell freezes over.

I'm still waiting to hear...."Stone, you were right. We will never doubt you again. "

Lol! Ya when hell freezes over.
Har-Har.....Sorry Stoney, I didn't know you were waiting for affirmation. Yes, I know you are right........far right............( kidding...)

Left out of thid club? Fine by me.

We're picking on you again, aren't we? I presume you mean "this club"? Sorry, again, Stoney,....whether you like it or not, you're a member of this club.....you can't throw us out, and we can't throw you out. I'm afraid you're going to have to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with us, and live with the consequences of the majority opinion of this vote. Just like the Presidential election........

We're picking on you again, aren't we? I presume you mean "this club"? Sorry, again, Stoney,....whether you like it or not, you're a member of this club.....you can't throw us out, and we can't throw you out. I'm afraid you're going to have to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with us, and live with the consequences of the majority opinion of this vote. Just like the Presidential election........

No I'm part of the union. I'm not part of your little TDU club.

I never said I shouldn't live the consequences. I except that. But I can still voice my opinion.