Yellow | Deregulation

THE THING YOU DON"T MENTION. WHEN obama and clinton OWNED THE SENATE AND THE HOUSE. THEY DID NOTHING FOR LABOR. IT IS EASY TO VOTE LABOR, WHEN YOU KNOW A BILL HAS NO CHANCE TO PASS.
The thing you don't mention is: Obama and Clinton were both conservative corporate Democrats.

Again, you're logic is: because the Democrats didn't do enough to stop the Republicans from gutting Labor therefore you vote Republican.

Your argument that it's easy to vote Labor when you know it won't pass! Dude. Which party is it that is making that strategy possible?

The thing you don't mention is: Obama and Clinton were both conservative corporate Democrats.

Again, you're logic is: because the Democrats didn't do enough to stop the Republicans from gutting Labor therefore you vote Republican.

Your argument that it's easy to vote Labor when you know it won't pass! Dude. Which party is it that is making that strategy possible?
Please list the conservative corporate DEMOCRATs, so no unwitting teamster is duped into voting for them.

TradeNAFTAVotesLabel.jpg

Democrats overwhelmingly opposed NAFTA.

You know what Republicans have overwelmingly opposed?

Social Security
Medicare
Overtime Pay
Minimum Wage Laws
Child Labor Laws
A 40 hour work week
Sick pay
Healthcare Insurance Reform
Overtime pay
Unemployment Insurance
Tort law (your right to sue your employer)
Your right to join a Labor Union
Civil Rights
Voting Rights
Progressive taxation
etc.

Is that why the Democratic Congress in 1993 approved NAFTA and a leftist Democrat President signed it?
Then is that why Barak Obama ( lefts radical anti American) allowed thousands of Mexican Carriers for the first time ever to enter the USA??
I missed that....

Its sad that we demand the cheapest labor and the cheapest source for goods. I remember my neighbor was a union meat cutter at the grocery store and made $25hr in 1980s. Now its all Mexicans and Somalians making $8hr. It makes me sick.
Biden want unlimited immigration.

That will fix that.

Please list the conservative corporate DEMOCRATs, so no unwitting teamster is duped into voting for them.
You can research the candidates running in your district and vote for the most labor friendly. At the local level is where your vote will have the most effect. If you really care, get involved in the nominating process. Help make the Republican party more Labor friendly. We liberal Democrats will thank you.

You
Is that why the Democratic Congress in 1993 approved NAFTA and a leftist Democrat President signed it?
Then is that why Barak Obama ( lefts radical anti American) allowed thousands of Mexican Carriers for the first time ever to enter the USA??
I missed that....
You have a unique way of interpreting graphics.

Dude

Biden is a commy, man! Just look at his pro corporate voting record. There's your proof right there.
There is a reason almost all the banks and credit card companies have charters in Wilmington De. Crazy Uncle Joe has been their stooge for 35 years..

There is a reason almost all the banks and credit card companies have charters in Wilmington De. Crazy Uncle Joe has been their stooge for 35 years..
Agreed. However, Uncle Joe is considerably better then the alternative, who isn't a stooge of the corporate world-- he IS the stooge.

TradeNAFTAVotesLabel.jpg

Social Security
Medicare
Overtime Pay
Minimum Wage Laws
Child Labor Laws
A 40 hour work week
Sick pay
Overtime pay
Unemployment Insurance
Civil Rights
Voting Rights
Progressive taxation
etc.

Can you provide a link to that chart so it can be verified? Not saying it's not accurate, but I believe in "trust but verify". :smile new:

Can you provide a link to that chart so it can be verified? Not saying it's not accurate, but I believe in "trust but verify". :smile new:
http://www.exponentialimprovement.com/cms/trumptradetreachery.shtml

The chart's about half way down that page. I haven't read the entire page. Skimmed it just now. Looks like an interesting read.

The thom Hartmann radio show is what tipped me off to Democratic opposition to NAFTA and Clinton's role in passing it. His (Hartmann) show is intelligent but sometimes boring, depending on the topic.

I always found it hard to believe a company from the United States could go to a foreign country and do what get them put in prison here! Violating human rights and environmental laws with impunity and bringing the end product here to sell!! Everyone arguing R vs. D while the middle class was *****!
Damn that’s nothing but the TRUTH!!!!

[Amen! Finally some true facts about where our bread gets buttered. Maybe if some of these Trump Chumps can actually read and will see the light!
TradeNAFTAVotesLabel.jpg

Social Security
Medicare
Overtime Pay
Minimum Wage Laws
Child Labor Laws
A 40 hour work week
Sick pay
Overtime pay
Unemployment Insurance
Civil Rights
Voting Rights
Progressive taxation
etc.

QUOTE="RoadAtlas, post: 1539171, member: 39802"]
TradeNAFTAVotesLabel.jpg

Social Security
Medicare
Overtime Pay
Minimum Wage Laws
Child Labor Laws
A 40 hour work week
Sick pay
Overtime pay
Unemployment Insurance
Civil Rights
Voting Rights
Progressive taxation
etc.[/QUOTE]

THE THING YOU DON"T MENTION. WHEN obama and clinton OWNED THE SENATE AND THE HOUSE. THEY DID NOTHING FOR LABOR. IT IS EASY TO VOTE LABOR, WHEN YOU KNOW A BILL HAS NO CHANCE TO PASS.
Way to go Rubber Head. Just keep sucking that old Kool-Aid down and times will get better. Don't forget to put your tooth under Your pillow and put milk and cookies out for Santa Claus. And please din't hit anyone with that hard head of Yours.

That is one of the media's greatest lies.

The Kennedy's put Hoffa Sr in Jail
Jimmy Carter deregulated Trucking and the airline industries along with a Democrat House & Senate
Bill Clinton signed NAFTA with a Democrat House & Senate, also gave China Most Favored Nations status. Clinton also ended GATT the General Agreement on Tariffs & Trade which flooded America with cheap China products
Obama on Labor Day 2008 promised to renegotiate NAFTA, he did nothing close. Obama did allow Mexican truckers into the USA to move products previously hauled by US citizens
In Obama's final months Obama/Biden pushed for TPP or Trans Pacific Partnership which would have send another 6 to 8 million jobs to China
No humans lie more than Democrats yet unions support them with their members $$$$
And when was the last time a republican did anything for labor. I'm not talking about that bullshit that trump spreads.

[Amen! Finally some true facts about where our bread gets buttered. Maybe if some of these Trump Chumps can actually read and will see the light!

QUOTE="RoadAtlas, post: 1539171, member: 39802"]
TradeNAFTAVotesLabel.jpg

Social Security
Medicare
Overtime Pay
Minimum Wage Laws
Child Labor Laws
A 40 hour work week
Sick pay
Overtime pay
Unemployment Insurance
Civil Rights
Voting Rights
Progressive taxation
etc.
[/QUOTE]
Republicans in general are anti pension, labor, & very pro company. I believe why people vote for them is they don't want to come after your guns, believe in closed & controlled borders, do not want to pay for illegal's medical bills, & want to make sure citizens, NOT illegals in this country vote. The on going riots & disorder in the US calls for these actions to be stopped. If POTUS is re-elected, the day after his election is affirmed by the US Supreme Court (& it will come down to that) he will call out the National Guard & or the Army & have them use any force necessary to stop it. And he will NOT wait for the Governor or Mayor to give permission. If the Democrats control the House, Senate, & White House come January, within 6 months to a year you will have total total economic collapse. And a civil or race war in the US. I believe Trump will win by a large margin. If the election is very close, the Supreme Court will decide the winner.

Republicans in general are anti pension, labor, & very pro company. I believe why people vote for them is they don't want to come after your guns, believe in closed & controlled borders, do not want to pay for illegal's medical bills, & want to make sure citizens, NOT illegals in this country vote. The on going riots & disorder in the US calls for these actions to be stopped. If POTUS is re-elected, the day after his election is affirmed by the US Supreme Court (& it will come down to that) he will call out the National Guard & or the Army & have them use any force necessary to stop it. And he will NOT wait for the Governor or Mayor to give permission. If the Democrats control the House, Senate, & White House come January, within 6 months to a year you will have total total economic collapse. And a civil or race war in the US. I believe Trump will win by a large margin. If the election is very close, the Supreme Court will decide the winner.[/QUOTE]
And Republicans are not into killing babies.