Yellow | Des Moines job fair

I hope a bunch of the Moldo’s doing last mile in CR don’t jump to the warmer weather there in Des Moine, partner
Per quote from Mr Patel , they will be having a Moldavian interrupter at job fair to help with application ! ad says """Candidates will have the opportunity to interview with Moldavian hiring managers and receive 15% assistance with applications and paperwork. No reservation is necessary. '""" :19:

Per quote from Mr Patel , they will be having a Moldavian interrupter at job fair to help with application ! ad says """Candidates will have the opportunity to interview with Moldavian hiring managers and receive 15% assistance with applications and paperwork. No reservation is necessary. '""" :19:

What the heck is a "Moldovian interrupter?" Is that some kind of new electrical circuit breaker? Asking for another friend.

There you go with that reservation crap!
You trying to offend the whole tribe?
(Appointment) sounds better.

What the heck is a "Moldovian interrupter?" Is that some kind of new electrical circuit breaker? Asking for another friend.
Well a Moldavian interrupter , stands in for interpreter in Moldavian , I took some Moldavian night classes while over there on a hiring mission trip !
moldavian-translation-service.jpg

Well a Moldavian interrupter , stands in for interpreter in Moldavian , I took some Moldavian night classes while over there on a hiring mission trip !
moldavian-translation-service.jpg
I read an article from the Moldo potentate.
He wants to know when you're going to bring them back.

Are they offering a 2 night stay at Okoboji in lieu of a signing bone-us?