Central Transport | Detroit

Mackattack15

TB Lurker
Credits
Why did vitran ever buy pjax? This has been the worse thing they have done. There was 30 p&d drivers when we moved over to pjax and now there is only 10 or 12 of us. Best of all were on call WTF. We bought pjax and should have taken over there terminal. Now we are stuck with idiots from pjax running the show (pat and tony). Good job also getting that big GM account, that worked out real well.

Vitran Express did not buy PJAX, Vitran Corporation bought PJAX. Please get your facts straight. If you are so good at running a company why don't you start your own. Before you call someone an idiot, look in the mirror.

Good for you, we do not need people with attitudes like yours working with us at this time. Good luck, I am sure that the the people who you call dic@@ will be more than happy to see you leave.

i do complain alot but not about pjax mostly about the moring supervior on how they route :TR10driving03: and yes the senoir guy gets what they want:butt kiss: don't most get what they want the easyiest routs have to do less work and still get there hr while us on the bottem wonder why don't i ever get 45 hrs to make end meat:cuss: is it worth it to stick around