TForce | DIAD Upgrade 3-22-09

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
Changes to DIAD after upgrade on 03/22/09
251lowres.jpg

If you are a dispatcher or driver who uses a DIAD you will have noticed some changes on Monday, March 23, 2009, due to the completion of the latest upgrade.

This upgrade does not contain any new DIAD Screen functionality, just a new programming platform.

➢ The DIAD Screens are visually different and for screens like the ROUTE SUMMARY and BRINGBACK REASON that list items, each line is a light blue until highlighted with the darker blue. On screens like the DELIVERED OS&D and PICKUP DETAIL the current entry box is light blue. An example of some of these screens is shown below.

➢ With the new DIAD version, the DIAD Inventory System will be activated. Each DIAD is assigned to a specific service center. When a driver logs in to the system, the DIAD serial number will be checked to make sure that it is at the properly assigned location. If the DIAD is being used at a location other than the inventoried location, an automatic message will be sent to all office employees with access to Dispatch Messaging. The message will be sent at time of logon and logoff each time a DIAD is used at the wrong location.

Log onto your UPSers portal to view the pictures.

My lighted key pad has never worked. I must have droped it a fwe times to many. LOL!:biglaugh:
I've run over mine once and it still worked. I forgot I left it on my rear tires when I was doing a pre-trip. I pulled away and ....... oops!

251lowres.jpg

picture6a.png
<--Press twice each. Try it one day.

On the DIAD press these two buttons twice each. Starting with the bottom first.

• Bottom Button press two times.
  • Top Button press two times.
  • It toggles it on and off.
  • It works the whole time you are logged in.

picture6a.png
<--Press twice each. Try it one day.

On the DIAD press these two buttons twice each. Starting with the bottom first.

• Bottom Button press two times.
  • Top Button press two times.
  • It toggles it on and off.
  • It works the whole time you are logged in.

Dockwocker, you are slightly off.......the ABC toggle is correct.

The other is the &quot;hurricane&quot; key just above it.

To review:

Hit the ABC toggle twice, then the &quot;Hurricane&quot; key twice......then you will have backlit keys!!!!!:clap:

Dockwocker, you are slightly off.......the ABC toggle is correct.

The other is the &quot;hurricane&quot; key just above it.

To review:

Hit the ABC toggle twice, then the &quot;Hurricane&quot; key twice......then you will have backlit keys!!!!!:clap:
You are 100% correct. I guess I forgot which top left keys they were.
Thank you for correcting me! :thumbsup: