Estes | Did Estes run Ohio Friday night??

if the highway was open or the driver didnt want to go then they ran. but i really think they didnt run

They delayed Friday night runs to Sunday?
Where are you getting your information a crystal ball?
I was under the impression you do not work for us or for that matter any other trucking company. "Now go tear it up men" :hysterical:

He's probably right. Most guys will opt to do their run on one of the weekend nights, if they dont run due to weather during the week especially if they dont run on Friday night. At least how most of the turn/linehaul guys do it @ 024.

He's probably right. Most guys will opt to do their run on one of the weekend nights, if they dont run due to weather during the week especially if they dont run on Friday night. At least how most of the turn/linehaul guys do it @ 024.

Unless there was weather on Saturday they would have ran on Saturday. We do not want the freight sitting and waiting when it is already delayed. If I really wanted to know I would have called dispatch with the correct codes to talk to dispatch and ask what happend on Friday. Like I stated in the other post how does this guy know what we are doing he does not work for us or anyother trucking company.

Unless there was weather on Saturday they would have ran on Saturday. We do not want the freight sitting and waiting when it is already delayed. If I really wanted to know I would have called dispatch with the correct codes to talk to dispatch and ask what happend on Friday. Like I stated in the other post how does this guy know what we are doing he does not work for us or anyother trucking company.

Well? When did they run then? Also, how do you know what or who I work for now?
This amuses me how a guy asks a question and argues over an answer.

Well? When did they run then? Also, how do you know what or who I work for now?
This amuses me how a guy asks a question and argues over an answer.

I would be surprised if any ltl company would give you a job. You are very confused.
This is my opinion based on your posts, and you asked.

I know there were 3 men who ran Friday night across the turnpike out of WMX - not sure about more, but a lot of them were offered Sunday night for a make-up run...:TR10driving03: