Holland | Did Lme Close?

Thread in FedEx forum has a link to an article from Freightwaves detailing what is known as of now, which isn't much . But it appears they are no longer accepting pickups
Reading the article on FreightWaves states the NLRB is all over there a$$ over backpay. Maybe their business practice wasn’t so good after all?

Thanks, I'm not very good at linking articles, never seems to work. I am, however, good at telling people what to do and where to go. I call it a talent, wife calls it bossy and obnoxious!

They probably did not have the money to pay the court ruling, yet let have it double if not paid by a certain date. Declare bankruptcy and let the courts sell off the assets and figure out who gets what. It’s a shame for the original workers in the lawsuit and a shame for the current workers- they all lose.

Thanks for linking article, I'm not very good at linking articles, never seems to work. I am, however, good at telling people what to do and where to go. I call it a talent, wife calls it bossy and obnoxious!
Find the article you want, hit the little square box with the arrow at the top, press copy,go back to the reply space where you want to post it, touch reply, then just hold your finger in the box until you see the word paste pop up, and touch it.

Find the article you want, hit the little square box with the arrow at the top, press copy,go back to the reply space where you want to post it, touch reply, then just hold your finger in the box until you see the word paste pop up, and touch it.

And some say, you're just a truck driver, I guess you showed em

I did have a job offer from The Big Kahuna of THE HAT, but the Moldovian language requirement does me in. I only speak CB drawl, c'mon.

Now we know why Carolina didn't allow you yankees, run Fla, us southern boys couldn't understand your lingo,
How bout it?

Att: LME driver's JOBS for you at Holland !! http://hollandregional.com/careers/drivers.shtml
Too late partner. Donna went up to Minneapolis Friday, wearing her bikini, and got cards signed by 90 percent of their drivers to work for coop Logistics, Corny last mile delivery service.
U2rBGGx.jpg