1. I need some pickup truck owners to visit my next project and help me get it off the ground by registering and posting a few pics and providing a little feedback and suggestions . Go to Truckingboards.net

CENTRAL TRANSPORT Did u miss me!

Discussion in 'Central Transport' started by realtree, Nov 13, 2013.

1. realtree

realtree Active Member

You cant say the N word ?:6792:

2. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

Driver Since:
    That is absolutely correct unless you want to be banned.

3. luci

luci Active Member

Not sure why folks want to be terribly offensive. I guess hate runs deep.

4. runawaytrain

Driver Since:
    I understand the context in which it was said which makes it no less offensive to many.....It wasn't said in the context of hate luci but it's still not acceptable... And however you spell it realtree its still a slippery slope that is totally unacceptable and will not be tolerated by the owner of truckingboards....You have been warned. I hope you choose to stay with us. The choice is yours.

5. luci

luci Active Member

If I remember the post said something about "get ready to laugh white people." To me that shows it was not meant to cross racial lines and be funny for everyone. It was to be funny from the perspective of whites.

My ancestors bought, sold, raped, whipped, and murdered a race of people, and in turn I am wealthier for it. I dont think it is a big deal for me to refrain from using a word that offends that race.

6. had enough

had enough pErSoN oF iNtErEsT

he did'nt mention anything racial about it. people are perceiving that's what he meant.

7. Retired_General

Retired_General Banned

It's jus a word opposite is honkey.. Do I get banned for honkeyMcDonkey???..
    WOOHOOO

8. runawaytrain

Driver Since:
    Do not try and rationalize that word....You change a few letters and think it's OK....That's sick....I can't stand it when people use that word loosely. It's such a derogatory term, with deep racial history. It's become part of the hip hop/urban culture....Children grow up thinking it's OK to talk that way...It's disrespectful......PERIOD.

9. fudgie

fudgie Well-Known Member

very true, it turns my stomach when I hear two black people calling each other that, if you look up the definition of the word I don't see how ANYONE would be comfortable using it, certainly in the loose way some do today.