Yellow | Didn't the Union...........

rogerthat

TB Lurker
Credits
Didn't the Union have the right of seeing the
"open book policy", as agreed on from both sides. :ShakeHandsNah:

Didn't the "numbers people" see this short coming of the tune of a BILLION dollars???:ranting2:

This will effect everyone, history is being made.....:nutkick:

I'm out

I thought that to. I guess you would have to know what you were looking at to make heads or tells of it. Hoffa being a lawyer he didn't take accounting in college.

I have been quietly thinking the same thing but not saying anything about it to anyone. I'll keep this in mind when they come around looking for D.R.I.V.E money

yrc will get some tarp money.then in a few months they will get some more.i believe most if not all the bailout money is newly printed money that is set aside.new money meaning its not tax money collected.tax money is a seperate entity.our economy definitely needs a cash infusion because most of our cash is hemmed up in some multiple accounts off shore or in other countries.i know there are other varibles and elements in play but there are too many to mention in this forum.so the govt is trying to infuse the cash.we are hearing all kinds of stuff to disguise this distribution process.most companies will get some money to operate.meanwhile i have seen some small things that show minor improvement.itll take some time but itll eventually turn itself around the economy

Sheesh! You're joking right? You seriously think this bailout money is freshly printed so it's not tax money?

Let me set you straight. Every dollar the US government spends is tax money, freshly printed or not. It may not have come from our pockets directly, but we are on the hook for it.

you should check out hoffa jr's resume, you might be surprised at how far is lawering and accounting skills go. his sister is a judge, not that any of you care. hoffa sr raised some pretty bright kids, they just go about business these days differently than they had to 30-40 yrs ago. but business itself is differant and global from what is was in sr's day. but the way the every day people got it in the *** i n this lovely ression were in thanks to our most trusting banker freinds and insurance agents-AIG- maybe were over due to regress to the days of hoffa sr. we'll just skip the strikes,and procede to busting banker heads to set things straight.

some of you believe the union is still a union. the union is a business and we are revenue sources. that is all we are. i was told so by two union officials a few years back when i expressed concerns about a coo. we are a number, representing certain revenue amounts, and that is all we are. any other performance we recieve is to avoid legal entanglements.
i long suspected this attitude, but was shocked to hear it out of the blue. i called one, then another-2 high ranking officers told me separately.

before you say i am anti union, i am not. 2nd generation teamster, 3 generation union member on both sides. nearly all my extended family is union. i really was raised and lived in the union paradigm. it has changed.