Estes | Diecast model of Estes truck

imported_Rocky Top

TB Lurker
Credits
Anyone interested in trading a new in original box AAA Cooper 1/53 scale diecast model for a diecast model of an Estes Express Lines truck of same quality?

and another mature member from the elvis camp. what 3 now ???? outstanding !!

and another mature member from the elvis camp. what 3 now ???? outstanding !!

You have no clue to the magnitude of my following. You have the nerve to label someone immature? This coming from a guy who surfs MY SPACE!!! And has his own MY SPACE account! Give me a break water boy! I see you are trying to show some masculinity, with your new avatar. We all are fully aware of your surfing habits. The gay pride parade picture gave away your true colors, WATERBOY!!!!!!! And your evaluation of G.I. drivers old and new was a fairy tale of biblical proportions. Where do you come up with these fantasy filled posts? Are you from planet earth? I'm beginning to think you may be a space alien from some unknown galaxy. Maybe you descended down to the blue planet from an exploding super nova, to wreak havoc on our favorite web site, and the trucking industry. I mean this in a loving way. After all, you might be BEERBOY. But you are our BEERBOY. Tally ho. Teamster E out....:hide:

You have no clue to the magnitude of my following. You have the nerve to label someone immature? This coming from a guy who surfs MY SPACE!!! And has his own MY SPACE account! Give me a break water boy! I see you are trying to show some masculinity, with your new avatar. We all are fully aware of your surfing habits. The gay pride parade picture gave away your true colors, WATERBOY!!!!!!! And your evaluation of G.I. drivers old and new was a fairy tale of biblical proportions. Where do you come up with these fantasy filled posts? Are you from planet earth? I'm beginning to think you may be a space alien from some unknown galaxy. Maybe you descended down to the blue planet from an exploding super nova, to wreak havoc on our favorite web site, and the trucking industry. I mean this in a loving way. After all, you might be BEERBOY. But you are our BEERBOY. Tally ho. Teamster E out....:hide:

awwww noo you didnnn. i'm too fat to surf and if you show me where to surf in kansas i'll kiss your old ***. elvis got me FACE !!! elvis did you sing with a lovely lady at the mall one time i think it went ..." now ive had the time of my life... " why are you callin tally a ho ??? meanie elvis is what i say !! runnin aroun the ol message board pickin on everyone.

why are you homoerotic on me ?? do you want to kiss me on the mouth ??? do you like heuey lewis and the news ??? ok terrific. turn it off ... turn it off ... TURN IT OFF ... turn it offfff . i wish i knew how to quit you

well it started ok and went downhill fast
Some people are obsessed with our board. They poke thier noses in, and buzz around like mosquitos. Funny thing is, we would never go to thier boards. There is so much negativity there, they like to come into our calm harbors, and just be noticed by somebody!
I guess when you sit home waiting for a phone call for a days work, and pay for the privilege, you can get cantankerous.:smilie_132:

Some people are obsessed with our board. They poke thier noses in, and buzz around like mosquitos. Funny thing is, we would never go to thier boards. There is so much negativity there, they like to come into our calm harbors, and just be noticed by somebody!
I guess when you sit home waiting for a phone call for a days work, and pay for the privilege, you can get cantankerous.:smilie_132:

I agree.Why would someone go into another companies forum and be so negative.If that person is an employee of that company,so be it.However,to bash a competitor on their own board is terrible.Their are proper forums for such..

I agree.Why would someone go into another companies forum and be so negative.If that person is an employee of that company,so be it.However,to bash a competitor on their own board is terrible.Their are proper forums for such..

Well,
I'm going over to the Yellow Freight board to give them a piece of my mind!!!:hysterical:

be careful they have a lot to say over there.you may have to lower yourself a bit to fit in.:hysterical:

I just went over to yellow and scrolled down a couple and saw this posting-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been laid off since October 2007, and I'm going to another terminal with a start date of 7 July. The new manager called me today and told me that Kansas City is requiring a drug test because I have been off work for so long. Has anyone ever heard of this before?

It's not a super big deal, but it's the principal of the thing.

Theres nothing about it in the contract.his posting...........

Not hiring or don't care?

My first hand experience of this was when my company shut down May 31st I checked/applied at most all major LTL carriers in the Chicago area. Most of the big ones didn't even verify that they even got my internet app. by even sending a "thanks but no thanks msg". Guess their business is too slow or they just don't care. Thankfully Big E contacted me and started the process.

and all the internet application does is take away the local decision and then the manager then gets what corporate lets him have.i would think the manager should have first look at the applicant to see if he or she is the kind of person he wants or needs.this is meant to be negative but realistic.

I just went over to yellow and scrolled down a couple and saw this posting-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been laid off since October 2007, and I'm going to another terminal with a start date of 7 July. The new manager called me today and told me that Kansas City is requiring a drug test because I have been off work for so long. Has anyone ever heard of this before?

It's not a super big deal, but it's the principal of the thing.

Theres nothing about it in the contract.his posting...........

and Yellow just wants to make sure that he wasn't using what anti depressants for being laid off.how kind of them to care .