ADuiePyle | Diet Time To Drive A Pete

xeastend

TB Veteran
Credits
As you know, the new Peterbilts are in the system. I took one out twice. Not for rotund drivers. With the seat all the way back and steering wheel forward I had maybe an inch between my gut and wheel. Overall, not impressed with the truck. I will stay in the Freightliners. Even the 700,000 mile ones are better

As you know, the new Peterbilts are in the system. I took one out twice. Not for rotund drivers. With the seat all the way back and steering wheel forward I had maybe an inch between my gut and wheel. Overall, not impressed with the truck. I will stay in the Freightliners. Even the 700,000 mile ones are better

Lose some weight, that's what they told me when I complained about the B 67 Mack.

Same with the little freightliner day cab, for some guys it doesn't work!! I went from the Columbia into to a new one, there great for p and d and a 40ft, but there's no fuel capacity, and they only do 65, I have to fuel daily, I cant make 2 days on those tanks were as before I could get 3 days or roughly 750 miles. I think the guy who specced the trucks didn't realize some are not only tall but, but girthie too!

What model did they go with? We have the 579s at R+L and there's a ton of room in those. We have one guy at my barn that is extremely over weight and he has no issues.

What model did they go with? We have the 579s at R+L and there's a ton of room in those. We have one guy at my barn that is extremely over weight and he has no issues.
Pretty sure they are 579's. Look the same as the green ones that always pass me. Maybe it is just the way the company speced them.

Theirs might have different seats than this Bose stuff we got