Dip Pay

Thanks GT. You guys will meet him someday. Yeah it's hard finding a job to work with kids when your a single parent. Almost huh? That's to bad lol. My parents both want me to apply at Estes

Atlanta is switching from ABC to DIP pay? Do you know when? We have been keeping an eye on the sysco Atlanta job postings, and a driver job will show up and then be gone, and then show up again? Can they not keep drivers there? Are they getting fired or quitting? We're suppose to be up there in 3 months!

Every Sysco house is going to DIP but from my understanding it isn't going to hurt you unless you're very slow and falling behind on your route, due to lack of cases or you just being slow. The other questions I answered in those previous messages you sent...

We've only been owned by sysco for maybe 3 months now. We lost are profit sharing now but there going to give us a raise for what we lost in the profit sharing. A driver went to a meeting today and told me we are only getting 5% pay increase! That's only like .84 cents. Bull crap. But we will see what we are actually getting Saturday. It's going to be a very interesting meeting

Every Sysco house is going to DIP but from my understanding it isn't going to hurt you unless you're very slow and falling behind on your route, due to lack of cases or you just being slow. The other questions I answered in those previous messages you sent...

I disagree, our best guy is losing 15k or around that a year, he is still fast and he still throws the same amount of cases, of course they are going to tell you it won't hurt, thats what they told us, if it wasn't for our hourly pay I wouldn't make 700 bucks a week, Sysco is no longer on top, welcome to the middle of the pack.

Used to be the other companies were used as a stepping stone to get here, now guys are leaving for the others for better pay and definitely better treatment!

Well it seems like DIP is worse than the ABC pay, but it all depends on the warehouse. It seems like Atlanta is one of the best paying warehouses, so hopefully they will keep that going.

You shall see, I hope so for all the ATL folks.

Yeah. I've been talking to our vp of ops, director of trans and our payroll guy. They've given me a lot of info. Sounds very confusing. But in the end I think we're gonna lose money. Definitely in denial but nobody said it'll be more money, so I take that as less. But if your top guy is losing 15k doing the same work then that's a problem...

Morale is terrible at Sysco Atlanta. And seems to be that way at your house too GT. We lost another 15 year vet from the damn camera yesterday. It's crazy. I'm just saving my money bcuz our new management was cool in the beginning. Now I wish the old management was still here. They're so greedy it's ashame. Seems I have to argue and defend everything. Other guys choose to just get f#cked. I'm just going to wait patiently and see what happens in the next 6 weeks when we go to DIP. But the anticipation is killing me and every driver in the building...

Morale is terrible at Sysco Atlanta. And seems to be that way at your house too GT. We lost another 15 year vet from the damn camera yesterday. It's crazy. I'm just saving my money bcuz our new management was cool in the beginning. Now I wish the old management was still here. They're so greedy it's ashame. Seems I have to argue and defend everything. Other guys choose to just get f#cked. I'm just going to wait patiently and see what happens in the next 6 weeks when we go to DIP. But the anticipation is killing me and every driver in the building...

Are you all in ATL covered under a contract...are you a union house?

And whats with new mgmt.? Where is the old mgmt.

Sorry Bro, I have alot of questions, your right moral at our house is in the toilet, its getting worse every day, our boss, (who I respect), is trying to head that off and change it but alot of it is coming from the local across the way...

Oh wonderful, I'm glad my husband put in for a transfer there. So what is everyone going to be making there after dip is in effect? 50 - 60k? With the taxes in ga, we will be hurting even more.

Oh wonderful, I'm glad my husband put in for a transfer there. So what is everyone going to be making there after dip is in effect? 50 - 60k? With the taxes in ga, we will be hurting even more.

Don't be negative SW, every house is different, dip may pay different if ATL is union, our contract states that they can admin an incentive program and modify it, but they can't change our hourly rate, thats how I make my living, by the hour, Sysco is a good outfit to be with, like everyone else we have our problems, but just be cool for a while and see how it pans out.

I'm trying to be optimistic. "They" say our pay won't change. Only that it'll be restructured. But I'm just dying in anticipation. These 6 weeks can't go quick enough.

Are you all in ATL covered under a contract...are you a union house?

And whats with new mgmt.? Where is the old mgmt.

Sorry Bro, I have alot of questions, your right moral at our house is in the toilet, its getting worse every day, our boss, (who I respect), is trying to head that off and change it but alot of it is coming from the local across the way...

Unfortunately we are not union. We are the largest Sysco house that is non union. The guys want it but they're weak and scared. Typical southern mindset when it comes to the workplace. The old management was fired when the new president came in 2010. From sales to operations he cleaned house...