XPO | Dirty Trucks

oldtimer50

I reckon so
Credits
Well the trucks at my barn are starting to look a little nasty. A little embarrassing going down the road in a new truck looking that bad. We have a hose and a brush on a stick but no soap of eany kind. Tryed using liquid hand soap to get the bugs off the windshield , not so good. About all we can do is turn on the wipers, squirt with the hose and in about 5 to 10 min it will be fair at best. Nasty looking trucks !!

Well the trucks at my barn are starting to look a little nasty. A little embarrassing going down the road in a new truck looking that bad. We have a hose and a brush on a stick but no soap of eany kind. Tryed using liquid hand soap to get the bugs off the windshield , not so good. About all we can do is turn on the wipers, squirt with the hose and in about 5 to 10 min it will be fair at best. Nasty looking trucks !!

I understand the concept behind shutting down the truckwash in order to cut some costs and save a little money. Why can't we open the truckwash every Monday or even every other Monday so we can wash our tractors and still be saving some money???

I understand the concept behind shutting down the truckwash in order to cut some costs and save a little money. Why can't we open the truckwash every Monday or even every other Monday so we can wash our tractors and still be saving some money???

i hope the advertising buyer for proctor and gamble doesnt let this help him make up his mind.............

Hell, I don't care, my name isn't on the side of it. They just want to run the trucks into the ground any way. When they go in for P.M. the shop does as little as they can to fix the trucks.

Hell, I don't care, my name isn't on the side of it. They just want to run the trucks into the ground any way. When they go in for P.M. the shop does as little as they can to fix the trucks.

I notice that after I get in, close the door and roll up the windows..................they all look pretty much the same, dirty, clean................hard to tell from the driver seat....................

Used to work for a place, all they cared about was "image"................all the brooms and shovels hanging on the right hooks...............everything all painted up nice...............didn't matter a bit that the entire operation was a shambles, but by God the place looked good.................they even had a name for all of it...............called it "Pride Program"...............as I recall....................or maybe that was a Chili Dog fueled bad dream...............seemed real at the time, seems like that place was called................C**-Wa*...............no, no that can't be right.........

Used to work for a place, all they cared about was "image"................all the brooms and shovels hanging on the right hooks...............everything all painted up nice...............didn't matter a bit that the entire operation was a shambles, but by God the place looked good.................they even had a name for all of it...............called it "Pride Program"...............as I recall....................or maybe that was a Chili Dog fueled bad dream...............seemed real at the time, seems like that place was called................C**-Wa*...............no, no that can't be right.........

Must have been something in the food that they fed us at one of the Company Wide Cookouts. Seems like I had the same dream .:nono_h4h::nono_h4h:

Do not feel left out in the filth, I know of another company that was just like what is written above. Then times got tuff and they did the exact same thing,did not fix or clean anything. The kicker was when they stopped changing oil and just topped it off. They are still around today but for how long we do not know yet Good Luck

Hey I should recruit a bunch of ladies, give them bikinis and white tshirts. Call us wash-ur-truk girls. Get a lot of work that way.
Seriously, doesn't DOT require clean trucks?

No...no..no.. thats just wrong...........hey good news, its been raining a bit here so the bug guts are off the windshield. The rest of the truck is even worse now. I cant remember ..were the drive tire rims ever white ?