Holland | disc in the mail

the5tolls

Wait till 2024....we'll show em!
Credits
Hi Guys, did anyone watch the disc that came in the mail? I don't even care enough to watch it, this stuff is really getting old! I hope it is over soon so a guy can make plans for his families future!

Last edited by a moderator:
From scott ware, the most anti-union, scumball, lying, pos in the business! Yeah I really give a rats arse what that dirtball thinks

if you play the disc backwards you can hear him saying, all you over paid teamsters please vote yes so I can make my $700,000 plus yearly salary and bonuses!
I know you will vote yes, you dumb jackasses did it before! twice, so let's go thrice. my family needs your sacrifice!

Hi Guys, did anyone watch the disc that came in the mail? I don't even care enough to watch it, this stuff is really getting old! I hope it is over soon so I guy can make plans for his families future!
its a shame Holland is tied into this hellish web. Today we start a new account. We've been hauling this frt, but at a lesser amount. 5 million a year. First day we had 78 new shipments, 168,000 pounds. Tuff account because frt must del by noon. Covered up in Memphis.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I agree...its like being in a forced marriage (YRCW) with a big ol' gal that eats you out of house and home. Cant please her, and cant divorce her lmao !!!

Hi Guys, did anyone watch the disc that came in the mail? I don't even care enough to watch it, this stuff is really getting old! I hope it is over soon so a guy can make plans for his families future!

Another waste of money! What did he say that wasn't in the letter?

I wish I would have thought of that "return to sender", would be pretty funny to see them get about a thousand of them back:o

Just Curious; Since we are being told we are part of YRC and we are in part supporting yrcw.
Then why was Holland the only employees to receive that disc.
We all received the same letter from YRCW

Maybe Holland employees needed a extra kick in the arse to get their point across lol
Yes I got it yesterday also.

Maybe Holland employees needed a extra kick in the arse to get their point across lol
They know that you guys stepping up your production is the only way that they can continue to eat the losses over at YRC. Now pick up the pace, YRCW's numbers are counting on you to offset the YRC losses.

They're dumping the majority of the responsibility on you guys. It's a tough job being the cash cow for a failing operation.