FedEx Freight | Displaced drivers of benson az

lowcoe

TB Lurker
Credits
:kicking::smiley_emoticons_spI am sure glad I did not write down Holbrook on the paperwork for Benson Drivers. To all that did, enjoy your trip to the land of nothing. The rent is high, the food is high, the propane is high and the money is less. I may make less money down the road but the rewards are better in the long run. Because I did not write down Holbrook it makes me A DISPLACED DRIVER, which means priority in certain situations.:) MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THE SELF APPOINTED "KING AND QUEEN" with you.

I don't think anyone has taken in the shorts more than the Benson drivers. Now they get to move from nowhere to the middle of nowhere. Don't forget the altitude is also higher in that garden spot off US 40 Holbrook Az. TP

Holbrook

:poster_stupid:The company cannot get drivers to go to holbrook for many reasons. Now they are trying to force drivers to go there. I wouldnt take my family to holbrook because there is nothing there for them or me. Fedex sent their security office to benson and ask why we were not going.Does that tell you anything, Working for Fedex is nothing to be proud of anymore. They took all of nationals good freight, gave it to freight, Canada and left us for the dogs. Great money is not everything. Look at all the bs that employees are spreading about the new company. :ranting2::cuss: