POLITICS Dispute Erupts Over Whether Brennan, Comey Pushed Steele Dossier, As Doj Probe Into Misconduct Begin

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Rastus, May 15, 2019.

1. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    A high-level dispute over which senior government officials pushed the unverified Steele dossier amid efforts to surveil the Trump campaign has broken out into the open again, after it emerged that Attorney General William Barr appointed a U.S. attorney to examine the origins of the Russia investigation and determine if the FBI and DOJ's actions were"lawful and appropriate.

Sources familiar with the records told Fox News that a late-2016 email chain indicated then-FBI Director James Comey told bureau subordinates that then-CIA Director John Brennan insisted the dossier be included in the intelligence community assessment on Russian interference, known as the ICA.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/di...e-dossier-as-doj-probe-into-misconduct-begins
    Looks like cracks in the deep state are beginning.

buffalobill and jimmy g like this.
  2. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member AD-FREE USER

Can't wait for Hillary Clinton's name to slip out, will she protect oboma or kick the stool out from under his feet and watch him swing or sing

buffalobill and jimmy g like this.
  3. Rastus

Driver Since:
    She’ll kick the stool out if necessary.

kantgetryte, buffalobill and jimmy g like this.
  4. LewSir

LewSir Banned

Both blaming each other for the use of the Fake Dossier.
    More disturbing is that Mueller knew the entire investigation was predicated on said Fake Dossier but proceeded anyway. Who do we tax payers sue for that $30,000,000.00?

kantgetryte, buffalobill and jimmy g like this.
  5. LewSir

LewSir Banned

Within a week or two actually. Bill Barr, the Bull Dog, comes in and says "Hey, you find collusion? If not, I want that report on my desk in a week!" Mueller knows Barr is a REAL man of integrity and the law, not a hack lawyer hiding behind the law to abuse his powers. I'm sure that stupid act of writing that letter and leaking it to the media the day before Barr was to sit in front of Congress was the straw that broke the camel's back. Mueller is involved in all things nefarious - handed uranium to the Russians on the tarmac for HRC! He's evil, and needs to have his feet dangling instead of behind bars.

Rastus likes this.
  6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    reports are that the new investigation has been active for months already, and already have Grand Juries. Doesn't appear to have been a straw breaking the back two weeks ago...

LewSir and Rastus like this.
  7. LewSir

LewSir Banned

agree Jimmy G

can't tip your hand to soon against the lying libs

jimmy g likes this.
  8. LewSir

LewSir Banned

Joe DiGenova On Investigation Into Spying on Trump: “For the first time I believe some of these guys are going to prison.”
    https://100percentfedup.com/joe-dig...some-of-these-guys-are-going-to-prison-video/
    Joe diGenova: “This is very serious business. For the first time I believe some of these guys are going to prison… Let me tell you something, Horowitz has already concluded that the final three FISAs were completely illegal. He’s now on the brink of finding that the first FISA was completely illegal. Durham has already used a grand jury in Connecticut. They’ve already gotten documents. He’s already talked to the intel people.”

Rastus and jimmy g like this.
  9. Rastus

Driver Since:
    Something about these crooks is coming out every day, starting after the mueller dossier.

LewSir likes this.