Yellow | Disrespected

yankee clipper

TB Lurker
Credits
Ihave been teetering back and forth all week as many of you have,job better then no job. after all the give backs and big hearts that truly want to see this company survive, I have come to the realization that this has become a one way street and after tonights meeting my vote will be No.

Ihave been teetering back and forth all week as many of you have,job better then no job. after all the give backs and big hearts that truly want to see this company survive, I have come to the realization that this has become a one way street and after tonights meeting my vote will be No.

What meeting are you talking about ?

Do i need the job.Yes Do I want the job. Yes Does everyone see the company waisting money as they pull it out of our pocket. Yes Does the company need capital to purchase new equipment. Yes Do you see the company write bs letters Yes Do you think this was the big picture of the merge. Yes Do you think were going to get our monry back we lost. No Do you think the trusts will take a reduced pension payment. NO Do you think im going to vote yes. Nooo way in hell. They made the Bed let them sleep in it.

:6817:I remember CF, we drove the worse equipment ,ran hard, worked through lunches and tried to help the company stay in business any way we could. All this time the other companies drivers were getting new air conditioned tractors , new uniforms, better working hours and close to the same pay. Most the time the customers and other companies drivers acted like they felt sorry for us. All this time the" fat cats" running the show wanted CF to go down to help ConWay. All I can say at this point is a yes vote will probably only prolong the agony.