Central Transport | DNJ closed

imported_BUCKEYE1

TB Lurker
Credits
Delanco closed last week wonder how much notice they got.
Wonder if vitrans drivers gonna cry about 50 pjax people losing their jobs week before christmas real nice

that's tough at christmas..i had heard that all jersey terminals were closing. what about phillipsburg? also how big was delanco. i know phillipsburg looks pretty good size from what i can see.

thats got to be a rumor! before DNJ opened. phillipsburg covered all except a few counties on the south west side of new jersey. I know i haved worked at PLG for the last 10yrs!

Sorry i meant that PLG was gonna be closing too! the other poster said they were gonna close the PLG terminal. sorry to hear about DNJ but most people knew that terminal wouldn't last. the hammel's only opened that one to boost the money they would make from the sale of pjax.

Where are all the VITRAN crybaby bitc@@? Good luck to all

kdr you run your mouth on here all the time about vitran drivers, and yet i bet you keep it shut at your terminal! the only thing i've seen from the pjax drivers, is that they are pro's at bleeding the clock! kdr needs to be taken out behind the wood shed and taught to keep his d@*k sucker closed! kdr you can kiss this vitran driver's arse!! pucker up bit**! :butt kiss:

kdr The only guys that bleed the clock are city drivers. The road drivers give everything up, they only get clock time after waiting for ever. Even at the terminals waiting on their loads its all FREE baby.......:clap:

This is for Everyone

Read the rules before you post. Your imput is valued but, It Must B Done Within the Rules

I don’t know how true this is! But I heard thru inside people at plg that the only jersey terminal was going to be down around Dayton/cranberry area in the near future. That’s why construction was halted at the Phillipsburg term from expanding !

Sorry i meant that PLG was gonna be closing too! the other poster said they were gonna close the PLG terminal. sorry to hear about DNJ but most people knew that terminal wouldn't last. the hammel's only opened that one to boost the money they would make from the sale of pjax.

yea it would not be because they could save money by not having there drivers run so far you guys with all your speculations kill me sometimes oh this is why they did this or that :clap: