Members Only Mode
  • You need to register to view content, it's 100% free
  • Please register below to remove this limitation
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Do any of you see AAA in St.Loius MO in the next year?

ltlfan

I see that they are taking applications in Saint Louis.
Any information would be appreciated. Pay ? Does Lh work the dock? How are the benefits?
I have been off here for some time. I will look back through old post to see what I can figure out also. Thanks in advance!!

lynyrd

I see that they are taking applications in Saint Louis.
Any information would be appreciated. Pay ? Does Lh work the dock? How are the benefits?
I have been off here for some time. I will look back through old post to see what I can figure out also. Thanks in
Linehaul pay is .69 per mile some runs if short will also include dock work. 2 different pay scales $28.25 or 29.?, I would think St Louis being a bigger market will be the higher of the two. Just got this raise in aug. But theres rumor of another raise in Jan because of the problem with keeping drivers.

gearraker

Linehaul pay is .69 per mile some runs if short will also include dock work. 2 different pay scales $28.25 or 29.?, I would think St Louis being a bigger market will be the higher of the two. Just got this raise in aug. But theres rumor of another raise in Jan because of the problem with keeping drivers.
Do you guys get drop and hook pay...delay pay and fuel pay