AAA Cooper | Do any of you see AAA in St.Loius MO in the next year?

I see that they are taking applications in Saint Louis.
Any information would be appreciated. Pay ? Does Lh work the dock? How are the benefits?
I have been off here for some time. I will look back through old post to see what I can figure out also. Thanks in advance!!

I see that they are taking applications in Saint Louis.
Any information would be appreciated. Pay ? Does Lh work the dock? How are the benefits?
I have been off here for some time. I will look back through old post to see what I can figure out also. Thanks in
Linehaul pay is .69 per mile some runs if short will also include dock work. 2 different pay scales $28.25 or 29.?, I would think St Louis being a bigger market will be the higher of the two. Just got this raise in aug. But theres rumor of another raise in Jan because of the problem with keeping drivers.

Linehaul pay is .69 per mile some runs if short will also include dock work. 2 different pay scales $28.25 or 29.?, I would think St Louis being a bigger market will be the higher of the two. Just got this raise in aug. But theres rumor of another raise in Jan because of the problem with keeping drivers.
Do you guys get drop and hook pay...delay pay and fuel pay