Do You Drink Monster Energy Drinks?

Nope, bad for your liver and kidneys. But life is bad for your liver and kidneys. I used to be one of those two log book fellers but not anymore. I have learned to embrace sleep and you just can't replace it.

What up pansy ass. Oh I can't drink anything from I can... Douchebag!!!

What the crap? A mouse was in the can!!! How would you feel in a mouse was in the bottom of a silver bullet, hair, tail and all? And don't say you would eat the varmit, wait, in fact, don't answer at all I don't think I want to know.

If you have ever seen how they bottle drinks (check out youtube) the cans are turned upside down seconds before they are filled that rat would have had to jump into that can in a fraction of a second before it was filled...

If ya wanna promote that sad drink, i hope monster energy gives you some ads to put on yer vehicle(s).
Energy drinks are for those people that have no internal energy source and somehow believe the drinks will help.
Those drinks help alright, they help ELIMINATE LIVES, same with that pathetic "5 hour boost".

Caffeine isn't very good in ANY form as it decreases Synaptic Nerve Functions therein creating confusion as well the caffeine crash, similar to a sugar crash, which might help explain why SO MANY PEOPLE ARE CONSTANTLY IRRITABLE which is not specific to the trucking realm.

ENJOY YOUR "ENERGY" DRINKS as well enjoying the decrease of internal functions as stated by autocar65 (and easily verified--check medical journals).

CHEERS!!

If ya wanna promote that sad drink, i hope monster energy gives you some ads to put on yer vehicle(s).
Energy drinks are for those people that have no internal energy source and somehow believe the drinks will help.
Those drinks help alright, they help ELIMINATE LIVES, same with that pathetic "5 hour boost".

Caffeine isn't very good in ANY form as it decreases Synaptic Nerve Functions therein creating confusion as well the caffeine crash, similar to a sugar crash, which might help explain why SO MANY PEOPLE ARE CONSTANTLY IRRITABLE which is not specific to the trucking realm.

ENJOY YOUR "ENERGY" DRINKS as well enjoying the decrease of internal functions as stated by autocar65 (and easily verified--check medical journals).

CHEERS!!

Thats true CK, I will be in the spotter in Norman and things will get slow, I will go to the shop and get a cup of coffee and will feel great! Before you know it I will crash, I don't do energy drinks, our drivers drink them alot, I tried them and never received a benefit.