Do you find the quality of truck drivers on the road to be decreasing?

Yes and no.

OTR team drivers seem to have gone down in quality. Seems one or the other can not properly read a map ( GPS is not always accurate) do paper logs, back up to a dock, clueless if on the blindside, do basic non mechanical repairs, do not know what will get them put out of service, accept overweight loads, never say no to dispatch out of fear, never question on safety issues, etc..

They also seem to think that rolling 24/7, out 10-14 days or longer and getting a $500 paycheck is awesome.

tutone710Your Retirement Canceled
The quality of drivers on the road today.
Red bull gives you wings.

Does it give you red wings?

i finally got the Red Bull lawsuit settlement money. we were to get "up to" $10.00 for buying that crap.

i got just under $3.00

i'll take it.

also, this website needs a "multi posting feature, kinda difficult to quote more than one person with out it.[/quote]

Does it give you red wings?
also, this website needs a "multi posting feature, kinda difficult to quote more than one person with out it.
Do you mean like this? It does but it doesn't show as 'multi quote' like it used to. Just keep clicking 'reply' in the order you want to line up the post that you want to quote and they come up for you. You can also just highlight part of a post (that's what I did with your section there) and a 'reply' box pops up right next to it and only the section that you highlight will come up in your text box, I use that one a lot.

Do you mean like this? It does but it doesn't show as 'multi quote' like it used to. Just keep clicking 'reply' in the order you want to line up the post that you want to quote and they come up for you. You can also just highlight part of a post (that's what I did with your section there) and a 'reply' box pops up right next to it and only the section that you highlight will come up in your text box, I use that one a lot.
i did, hit reply. more than once. twotones posting was on one page, yours was on another. i'd hit reply for his, then go to the page where your's was, and hit reply, and i got nothing, so i had to do a copy paste of his, then hit reply for yours.

i did, hit reply. more than once. twotones posting was on one page, yours was on another. i'd hit reply for his, then go to the page where your's was, and hit reply, and i got nothing, so i had to do a copy paste of his, then hit reply for yours.
Aaaaaa ok, when it's on different pages that complicates things.

We just want it fixed...stop being difficult...:lmao:

Yes and no.

OTR team drivers seem to have gone down in quality. Seems one or the other can not properly read a map ( GPS is not always accurate) do paper logs, back up to a dock, clueless if on the blindside, do basic non mechanical repairs, do not know what will get them put out of service, accept overweight loads, never say no to dispatch out of fear, never question on safety issues, etc..

They also seem to think that rolling 24/7, out 10-14 days or longer and getting a $500 paycheck is awesome.
I take it you are speaking of FedEx Ground linehaul teams???

tutone710Your Retirement Canceled

i finally got the Red Bull lawsuit settlement money. we were to get "up to" $10.00 for buying that crap.

i got just under $3.00

i'll take it.

also, this website needs a "multi posting feature, kinda difficult to quote more than one person with out it.
[/QUOTE]
Dude, ya need to put [ QUOTE ] BEFORE your quoted part or it doesn't effectively quote what you're a wanting quoted.
Can You Dig It??

Aaaaaa ok, when it's on different pages that complicates things.

Just open another window for TruckingBoards. I often do that.

Last edited:
Those CRST teams suck. I saw a CRST truck that was floundering around as if the driver was driving with a bag over his head......:17142::poke: