ABF | do you notice a difference???

abf140

TB Lurker
Credits
for the 2-3 weeks leading up to the visit from Abf VIP's our t.m. was sweet as pie! now that their gone, back to the fight :duel: anyone else seeing the same trend?

MY TERMINAL MANAGER COMMENTED ON ONE OF MY POST HERE ABOUT CORPORATE GREED, SO THEY ARE WATCHING QUIETLY...I THINK IF THIS PASSES HE WILL CONTINUE TO GIVE OUR RELO CUBES TO THE BODY SHOP AND USE A NON UNION CARRIER TO MAKE OUR DELIVERIES AND PICK UPS BECAUSE OF EXCESSIVE LAYOFFS AND AN INABILITY TO HIRE PEOPLE...EVEN MORE IF IT GOES THROUGH IT WILL BE OUR MONEY THERE GIVING AWAY INSTEAD OF COMPANY TERMINAL :popcorn: WE ARE SOON TO BE A RETIREE AND PART TIMER TERMINAL HERE IN PROV....

Hell, our t.m. must sleep in most days! I think I've only seen him about once a year! But yea, the pre-shfts are back to the same old crap! He sends his memos to "enlighten" us.
I sure hope everyone had enough sense to vote NO! :rant:

A few weeks ago, I saw a flatbed going down the highway with cubes covered by what appeared to be white card board sheeting or something. I would have loved to seen it parked in a truck stop and torn a corner to peek.

[quote author=vwaggs link=topic=80094.msg829521#msg829521 date=1273778383]
A few weeks ago, I saw a flatbed going down the highway with cubes covered by what appeared to be white card board sheeting or something. I would have loved to seen it parked in a truck stop and torn a corner to peek.
[/quote]THEY PROBABLY SAID MOVEBUILDERS.COM ON THEM :nutkick: