Pitt-Ohio | Dock job

ChiTownSP

TB Lurker
Credits
I have an interview for a dock position at the Chicago terminal in a few days & one at R&L Carriers tomorrow. Can any Pitt Ohio offer advice on which might be a better opportunity?

I work for Pitt Ohio and I can’t offer an opinion on R&L as I’ve never worked there. I can tell you though that off the top of my head I can think of 7 dock workers who have been there 20 years or more. Starting pay should be over $20 an hour with time and a half after 40 hours and free family health insurance after 90 days, the only exception being if your spouse can get health insurance through their employer.

I work for Pitt Ohio and I can’t offer an opinion on R&L as I’ve never worked there. I can tell you though that off the top of my head I can think of 7 dock workers who have been there 20 years or more. Starting pay should be over $20 an hour with time and a half after 40 hours and free family health insurance after 90 days, the only exception being if your spouse can get health insurance through their employer.
Hey, Washboard. I sent you a massage.