FedEx Freight | Dock Pictures

S69 ,my TM was deaf and could not hear tones . I think it falls under The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 or ADA .
I think all of them are deaf dumb and blind at least the 5 that have come and gone through the center I'm at. 1 of them terminated because they thought they could forge employee names on all of the dock and driver pre-shift meetings. Another hired By Dan Conway with no operational experience, guess what? They gone. Are terminal pretty much can run itself without the need for a tm. They are not on the premises half the time and the other half locked in their office trying to buck the system to slime their way up the pole. Pathetic!!! Been doing LTL for 38 years the last 13 with Fedex and by far the worst upper management I've ever worked for. Deaf, dumb and blind for sure.

The trailer was an unload.... Why would I put up decking to unload it?

You're a TM... makes sense now. Did one of my emails get you a phone call? Why don't you focus on the nonsense that has to get fixed? Do you just choose not to? You should really do something about the reweigh/dimension fraud going on. I'm waiting for that class action to pop up.

Depends on what scale of production you're referring to. If it's BPH, then probably, but according to company policy that doesn't matter. It's all about safety and proper set up for the next guy. That's what I focus on. It's no secret I don't care about BPH and I make that very clear to supervisors, dock workers and other drivers. In my experience, people that try to run the most BPH are usually the most disgruntled and damage the most freight.

Supervisors notice what I do because I tell them what I do. There's a reason for that. First, you let them know you're going to be on red for a while doing a recoup. Second, I make them make a fuss over these trailers because if they don't, I will and they don't want that.

Why are you encouraging fixing someone else's mistakes? That's a huge part of the problem here, which makes you a huge part of the problem. Instead of correcting this behavior, you let them do it.

Congratulations, you spent 25 years promoting "can't someone else do it". Good job.
We may not agree on everything but all this 100% agree! No one cares because no one has to. Everything here is always someone else's problem. It's like marking things damaged on the dock computers. Nothing is ever done about it. There's always an excuse. When is management going to be held responsible for the loads they close and send out? When are TM's going to actually be held responsible for the people under them? It's not like management are subject to HOS. They can work more than 70 hours if necessary. Management wonders why the workers don't care. That's easy, management doesn't care either.

We may not agree on everything but all this 100% agree! No one cares because no one has to. Everything here is always someone else's problem. It's like marking things damaged on the dock computers. Nothing is ever done about it. There's always an excuse. When is management going to be held responsible for the loads they close and send out? When are TM's going to actually be held responsible for the people under them? It's not like management are subject to HOS. They can work more than 70 hours if necessary. Management wonders why the workers don't care. That's easy, management doesn't care either.

We disagree on some out of work stuff, no biggie. As long as we're on the same page with work stuff, we're moving in the right direction.