Yellow | Dock To Driver Program

At our terminal which is a New Penn we have had 2 guys do it one dock guy and one mechanic. They both had to do their permit testing on their own to get the CDL permit then went to the Maybrook facility for paid road training. The trainer there was certified to Road test them and issue their CDL so they didn’t have to go to motor vehicle to road test just to Transfer it from NY to NJ I beleive they both were there for 2 weeks,company paid their salary and expenses like food and motel. Both are currently in the truck and happy.

Best of Luck to you.

Alright thank you, I hired out of Buffalo, I’ll be heading to Ohio for training which I believe is in Richfield. 4 weeks long, home for the weekends then 3-4 weeks of on road training when I return home. Thanks for the response!

Alright thank you, I hired out of Buffalo, I’ll be heading to Ohio for training which I believe is in Richfield. 4 weeks long, home for the weekends then 3-4 weeks of on road training when I return home. Thanks for the response!
I live 5.5 mi from richfield terminal,let me know if you need some guidance on places to eat around the terminal,been with yellow 26yrs