SAIA | Dock worker pay

Forget the conspiracy theories always thrown out by a couple of these posters. Take this from former SAIA management that left earlier this summer. This isn't monitored by management. They honestly do not care what is said on hear and understand 99% is BS anyway. The ones that would spout off and bash the company online are the same ones complaining in the break room.

If y'all really want a surprise. 99% of the managers at the company agree with a lot of the complaints employees have. At the same time they also see the big picture and realize a lot of local complaints are BS. You don't know how often the biggest complainers bring 99% of their issues on themselves by their own actions or lack thereof.

To the original poster I'll just say if you have the opportunity jump on board. I worked for 5 LTL carriers and SAIA treated their dock guys better than any of the others. If you go to work and do your job you will have zero problems. By far the best carrier I worked for in the industry.
saia is all about upper management drivers and dock workers is just a piece of equipment to saia.

saia is all about upper management drivers and dock workers is just a piece of equipment to saia.
Saia is a publicly traded company. Everything ALL levels do is to provide positive results on paper to entice stock purchase and increase analyst love. Realize and accept, by continuing to work here, you’ve agreed to do what they tell you to do for the pay you agreed to. Could we be better? Heck yeah. Across all avenues. For employees, managers & those other people (customers). Unless you’re the upper mgt you refer to, show up & do the best you can and manage that direct deposit wisely.

Saia is a publicly traded company. Everything ALL levels do is to provide positive results on paper to entice stock purchase and increase analyst love. Realize and accept, by continuing to work here, you’ve agreed to do what they tell you to do for the pay you agreed to. Could we be better? Heck yeah. Across all avenues. For employees, managers & those other people (customers). Unless you’re the upper mgt you refer to, show up & do the best you can and manage that direct deposit wisely.
they wont let you be the best you can be always cutting the drivers and dock workers . management still getting they check . not missing a beat. but drivers have to take time off so management can get their bounses.

they wont let you be the best you can be always cutting the drivers and dock workers . management still getting they check . not missing a beat. but drivers have to take time off so management can get their bounses.
You must be in my region. Cut times don’t matter & don’t pay delay time. If only we could figure out why we need weekend volunteers.

You must be in my region. Cut times don’t matter & don’t pay delay time. If only we could figure out why we need weekend volunteers.
they put you on standby but you dont get paid for it mess your whole weekend up. wants to control your life.