Dock Workers

Jim was handing everybody '**** packets'. Pretty much it was telling us how to legally work if we go on strike. I didnt really talk to him about it, for I already read the packet earlier in the day.

blanked out word is ****

I agree with nero, i just started fulltime at ohfl and let me tell you, my supervisor has issues. he's cool and all, but he will suddenly freak out and treat you like crap. today i saw how he kept on bugging a loader. he brought up meaningless details and even after being a hard day at work, he put as many people down as he could. i seriously dislike his work ethic. How far can my supervisor go in demeaning me? How far can i go in defending myself? What if i get fired?

defend yourself. If you are past your 90 days probabtion, and are paying your union dues, They will have a hell of a time firing you. Jim really doesnt know how to act towards people. The only thing it seems like he can talk about is beer and Seahawks. Well, if he talks to you on the dock, it will probably be to tell you you can be doing something better. I am used to his negativity, and am sure you will be soon too.

feel free to PM me, or Nero for any info you need

defend yourself. If you are past your 90 days probabtion, and are paying your union dues, They will have a hell of a time firing you. Jim really doesnt know how to act towards people. The only thing it seems like he can talk about is beer and Seahawks. Well, if he talks to you on the dock, it will probably be to tell you you can be doing something better. I am used to his negativity, and am sure you will be soon too.

feel free to PM me, or Nero for any info you need

This is awesome. I've been reading the boards for awhile now, as has Jim and the other retards, and its as if they are out to get ya, no? I mean, only time Jim talks to you on the dock, its to demonstrate how stupid you are and how bad you area at your job. Well, after raeding this he'll probably change his ways, albeit temporarily, just to be a hypocrite.

This is awesome. I've been reading the boards for awhile now, as has Jim and the other retards, and its as if they are out to get ya, no? I mean, only time Jim talks to you on the dock, its to demonstrate how stupid you are and how bad you area at your job. Well, after raeding this he'll probably change his ways, albeit temporarily, just to be a hypocrite.

Yeah I agree. Jim will read these posts and be all weird. This is the only way he can keep up with what's goin on, considering nobody relates to him 'bout anything, poor fool. He'll think he's cool if we keep talkin 'bout him. "OOH look everyone, see what they're sayin today about me". Funny. :hysterical:
The fact that he's non-union (actually he's never been pro-union, just a company B##ch who pays union fees) explains his attitude. He's passive 'bout everything; Team morale, Team condition, Team everything. Company B##ch stay under the desk. :hide:

Do any of the dock guys in auburn know what the private one on one meetings jim was having with his guys about?

I wasn't at theses meetimgs, but a hidden agenda was at work, I'll bet that.

Jim will read these posts and be all weird. This is the only way he can keep up with what's goin on, considering nobody relates to him 'bout anything, poor fool. He'll think he's cool if we keep talkin 'bout him. "OOH look everyone, see what they're sayin today about me". Funny. :hysterical:
The fact that he's non-union (actually he's never been pro-union, just a company B##ch who pays union fees) explains his attitude. He's passive 'bout everything; Team morale, Team condition, Team everything. Company B##ch stay under the desk. :hide:

He does tend to be nicer after he gets called on for being not so nice. Im sure He will be better this week after reading this and then itll be back to normal.

Well, today he wont be on the dock because he will stay up in dispatch and listen to the footbal game :1036316054: