Estes | Does anyone here have.....

A

Angelique

Hello : ) Does anyone here happen to have, for sale, the Estes Express Lines Model truck that was given to employees as a Christmas Gift last year (2006)? From what I understand, the drivers were given a catalog to choose a gift, and an Estes Express Lines Model truck was one of the choices.

Hello : ) Does anyone here happen to have, for sale, the Estes Express Lines Model truck that was given to employees as a Christmas Gift last year (2006)? From what I understand, the drivers were given a catalog to choose a gift, and an Estes Express Lines Model truck was one of the choices.
Hey Guys....work with her will ya! Seems like she's looking for the truck and not a bunch of...well you know, the regular stuff that goes on here.

Wish I could help ya Angelique, but no one I know ordered one. Good luck, hope someone can help you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

:smilie_132:

Hi MTHelmet :) Thanks for the reply, I was beginning to think that maybe I worded the question wrong. I already emailed the Estes Express Corporate office in Virgina, and they told me they didn't have anymore. I've also tried eBay and even emailed the sellers on eBay that were offering older Estes Trucks, but most of them I talked to there no longer worked for the company, so I was hoping someone here might have last year's truck. I know it's probably a long shot, but one could hope, right?

Even if anyone here doesn't have one they'd like to sell, does anyone have any information about where else I might be able to find one? Thanks : )

Hi MTHelmet :) Thanks for the reply, I was beginning to think that maybe I worded the question wrong. I already emailed the Estes Express Corporate office in Virgina, and they told me they didn't have anymore. I've also tried eBay and even emailed the sellers on eBay that were offering older Estes Trucks, but most of them I talked to there no longer worked for the company, so I was hoping someone here might have last year's truck. I know it's probably a long shot, but one could hope, right?

Even if anyone here doesn't have one they'd like to sell, does anyone have any information about where else I might be able to find one? Thanks : )

i know last years trucks we're delayed and weren't received by anyone that ordered them until after Christmas. I only know of 1 person that ordered one this year and I'm doubting he'd want to part with it. Good luck on your search Angelique.:1036316054:

I have 4new never worn Estes hats! and a t-shirt thats says Estes west thats never been worn!!I can't sell them in the yard sale!!!!

Thank You :)

Hello Again :)

I want to thank MTHelmet, TheBigR and Estands4Evil (cute name) for trying to help me find this truck. I really appreciate it : )

Before I decided to try this message board, I first combed the entire internet, searched google, alltheweb and Yahoo! and after reading through thousands of articles and getting buggy-eyed, but not finding THE truck, I started jotting off emails to any Model Truck collector I came across, for the past week, and it finally paid off! A collector I emailed called all his collector buddies that are not online and found a guy in North Carolina that has one that he's going to sell to me. YAY!

I kinda figured asking here would be a longshot, only because I know that if anyone has the truck, it's because they CHOSE it as their employee Christmas gift, and I figured they wouldn't be willing to part with it, but I had to try. : )

My Dad is a OTR Driver for Estes for going on eight years now and he started collecting the model trucks that first year. This past year, while he was at the Missouri terminal, he submitted his Christmas request through them (that's NOT his home terminal) and they never sent it in. He was soo upset. I was able to get him all the trucks from before he started there, but this one was the most difficult!

Anyway, Sorry for the novel, I just wanted to say thanks for being so nice :)

Merry Christmas : )

Hello Again :)

I want to thank MTHelmet, TheBigR and Estands4Evil (cute name) for trying to help me find this truck. I really appreciate it : )

Before I decided to try this message board, I first combed the entire internet, searched google, alltheweb and Yahoo! and after reading through thousands of articles and getting buggy-eyed, but not finding THE truck, I started jotting off emails to any Model Truck collector I came across, for the past week, and it finally paid off! A collector I emailed called all his collector buddies that are not online and found a guy in North Carolina that has one that he's going to sell to me. YAY!

I kinda figured asking here would be a longshot, only because I know that if anyone has the truck, it's because they CHOSE it as their employee Christmas gift, and I figured they wouldn't be willing to part with it, but I had to try. : )

My Dad is a OTR Driver for Estes for going on eight years now and he started collecting the model trucks that first year. This past year, while he was at the Missouri terminal, he submitted his Christmas request through them (that's NOT his home terminal) and they never sent it in. He was soo upset. I was able to get him all the trucks from before he started there, but this one was the most difficult!

Anyway, Sorry for the novel, I just wanted to say thanks for being so nice :)

Merry Christmas : )

You hittin on me Angelique? :hysterical: Sorry I couldn't have been of more assistance, but I'm also glad you found one. Happy Holidays from mine to yours.

Estands4Evil, I'm not hittin' on you :) I'm married with two daughters. I just thought your handle was cute. At times, I've heard Dad refer to the big "E" as far worse. He'd get a kick out of your handle too :)

Estands4Evil, I'm not hittin' on you :) I'm married with two daughters. I just thought your handle was cute. At times, I've heard Dad refer to the big "E" as far worse. He'd get a kick out of your handle too :)

:hysterical: I know Angelique, just goofin with ya. Your father sounds like a smart man in his use of the E for worse. Surely justified.

There is one on my tm's shelf I will see if I can sneak it out for you. Shipping not included.

Glad you could find what you were looking for. It's sad he missed out on last years through the order system. But it seems it worked out for the best. He has a daughter so concerned with his happiness she went out of her way to find something unique for him.

Merry Christmas to you and all of yours, you're going to have one happy papa!