XPO | Does management read this?

I was wondering if anyone knows if management at Conway reads these boards. I mean really knows for sure. I would think this would give them some really good input on what their employees are thinking. Ive read some legitimate gripes on here. Ive read lots of really good input on the way things could be run better. I think management could benefit by reading this stuff. Maybe we could put a bug in their ear with an anonymous letter or phone call. But the way this company has changed in the last couple of years, its probably a waste of time. They just dont seem to care what we think anymore. They dont seem like a friendly bunch. Its their way or no way. Its too bad, because the ones who want to see this company succeed more than anyone are the drivers. I know I dont want to be looking for another job. It just seems their running this place into the ground.

:1036316054:I know for a FACT they read Truckingboards because I have a poster in my possession that was posted last year that tried to rebuttal a previous thread titled "Is Conway Actively Looking To Sell Itself". To their dislike the truth was out about the company's direction at the time.

Right on brother

IF NOT US< WHO ? IF NOT NOW << WHEN???

ENOUGH is ENOUGH

Blood sweat hard work and HOURS of time away from out FAMILY ( Con-Way is a family oriented company, or thats what you preach) BUILT this company... WE ( drivers ) got you fatcats where you are. WE (Drivers) made this company what it is. WE ( drivers) made you millions. Look at a time line of sorts . Not sure how long this message board has been around. If it were here in The J. D. days this room would be filled with POSITIVE comments. I used to be proud to work here. I would very HIGHLY reccomend people come here and find a job. I would wear my uniform into a store when I would go shopping after work. NOT ANYMORE ! When I see someone filling out an application I want so bad to tell them RUN out that door and DONT look back. It used to be a GREAT place to work. And it still CAN be again. DM stop the madness, stop the nit picking , You trust us to drive expensive trucks, filled with expensive freight, filled with liquid gold(diesel fuel) Well trust us to do the jod YOU hired us to do and GET OFF OUR BACKS!! WE the drivers built this company and keep treating us like this and you will get the employees you deserve.

Happy Easter

You said it all

Who's the SCM on here?
my tm is on here I saw him logged on in the dispatch office ( whoops ) stealing time? I`m quite sure if I logged on to TB while at work it would be called that. So here`s to the members of management on here :beerchug: I hope you enjoy reading about yourselfs! :smilie_132::hysterical: not been highlighted yet? DON`T WORRY THERE`S STILL TIME! After all the takeaways that`s all we have left! :hide:

There are probably countless members of management on here. Its a shame people do not speak up and group together in the real world with conway. That is how things will change. Personally I've had enough and since spring is here I am looking elsewhere.