XPO | Does XPO OFFER Transfer options

Addypay

TB Lurker
Credits
Does xpo have a transfer policy for going from one terminal to another? Like if you were moving and wanted to transfer?

Does xpo have a transfer policy for going from one terminal to another? Like if you were moving and wanted to transfer?
If you work for XPO it's all spelled out in the employee handbook. If not an employee then yes they do but there are rules that apply.

You can transfer BUT you cannot have any write ups in the last year or so , the terminal you are transferring to has to have a job opening , and your terminal manager has to be willing to let you go.

As with anything at a decent sized company , EVERYTHING I wrote is subject to exceptions AND change. Remember , if you are trying to transfer to somewhere popular , chances are , you'll be competing with all the other folks that want to work there too.

If your transfer destination is a craphole , I'm guessing you'll have an easier path. Good luck.

You can transfer BUT you cannot have any write ups in the last year or so , the terminal you are transferring to has to have a job opening , and your terminal manager has to be willing to let you go.

As with anything at a decent sized company , EVERYTHING I wrote is subject to exceptions AND change. Remember , if you are trying to transfer to somewhere popular , chances are , you'll be competing with all the other folks that want to work there too.

If your transfer destination is a craphole , I'm guessing you'll have an easier path. Good luck.
I have heard of some going over there SCM heads and getting the transfer. You also must apply for the job opening just like any new hire.
Real simple if they don't like you, you are not getting approved

I have heard of some going over there SCM heads and getting the transfer. You also must apply for the job opening just like any new hire.
When I worked for Con-Way we had a guy transfer out...he was a real f up....the TM couldn't tell the other TM enough "great" things about him....lol

We had a guy just like this..bought a house across the country, wife and kids left before him to get settled, 2 months later he just said screw it and quit all together.