Yellow | Does YRC have a Sprint wireless discount?

R

Ranger309

Just switched cellphones from Stinkular/AT&T system to Sprint PCS.

They have an awesome data plan at 15 bucks per month for all the internet you want 24/7, with no use of your voice minutes for the data

Was wondering if Sprint offers us YRC drivers an employee discount like Verizon does?

Ranger, to find out about sprint discount options go to Call Sprint
where as you are already a sprint customer,
call 866-853-4931. you will need to reference your employee id#

Sprint PCS rocks !

Ranger, to find out about sprint discount options go to Call Sprint
where as you are already a sprint customer,
call 866-853-4931. you will need to reference your employee id#

Thanks Volvo,

Called Sprint, gave em all the info and the service rep says YRC employees get a 23 percent discount off every months bill!

Thats about 18 bucks a month on my plan!

Hoo-rah!! :smilie_132:

I used to drive for YRC and switched to Roadlink for the past three years and they just got a Sprint discount of 17% off for drivers, friends and family. They give you the discount for either Sprint or Nextel plans and you get up to $ 50.00 in free accessories. The link is roadlink.sprintorders(dot)com
The discount is good for existing customers and new ones.

Thanks Volvo,

Called Sprint, gave em all the info and the service rep says YRC employees get a 23 percent discount off every months bill!

Thats about 18 bucks a month on my plan!

Hoo-rah!! :smilie_132:

It's a whole lot better than the deal Verizon gives you:clap::clap:

I think in a month or two the discount will be a couple of tin cans and a long string.

I researched this fully and sprint with the data plan is the cheapest way to go,if sprint service is good in your coverage area,i get 450 anytime,6pm -7am nites, wknds free unl data,mms, sms, navagation blackberry service,23%disc. all for about 63.a month with taxes! 35-70 dollars savings

Wanna here something really cool. I have a HTC Diamond.

htc_diamond.jpg

I have the internet on my phone and I use this program: [App]HTC CM Wifi Internet Sharing[21/07/2009] - xda-developers

Turns your phone into a full blown wifi router. Its freaking nuts!!! Somewhat free too. I guess you pay for cell service, but no PHONE As Modem plan.

hey waggs how did u get the discount with att, I called att and the international and neither has any discount program avaliable?