Yellow | DOLLAR BILL ZOLLARS is a genius!!!

do you have a point np ? coming here and poking our mod might not be a good idea

He poked me first on the NP board after I posted Bill 's last name, address, and aerial photo of his home in Kansas I obtained from public documents. My post was removed by R-14 because I used Bill's last name. "We don't post last names on truckingboards" was the reason. If you don't believe me find it yourself on the NP board. Didn't know different rules apply over here.

He poked me first on the NP board after I posted Bill 's last name, address, and aerial photo of his home in Kansas I obtained from public documents. My post was removed by R-14 because I used Bill's last name. "We don't post last names on truckingboards" was the reason. If you don't believe me find it yourself on the NP board. Didn't know different rules apply over here.

I removed your post not R-14 , fly right here or find another forum to post on...

no last names end of story nuffff said

actually his last name is no big deal for him because he is a public figure, we do not want people posting others personal information here... it's just classless in my opinion

Hmmm... was that post about Zollars? I don't know what the big deal is about. Aerial photos of his Shack is public information. Address and all.

IF you think the 'small,meek workers' aren't greedy too, you are asleep in life.....why do you think Entitlements can't be cut???? Have you read about the 'givebacks?'. We are no longer America, we're now Amerika... We once were self reliant; now we're 'Give me something!', take His!!!

The big picture doesn't favor the small, meek workers. Greed is rampant today.